• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Spreading Pokérus in ORAS for shinies!

Zythefox

Senior Squid
NNID
Zythefox
So, I was wonder trading one day, when I was checking the pokemon I had received from wondertrade.. It had Pokérus. So I spent a few days chaining for a shiny joltik and spreading pokérus slowly to my pokemon. I've tested with one of my pokérus infected pokemon by letting them out of the PC for the day. Sadly though the pokérus I have only lasts a day. So try to keep any pokemon with active pokérus inside the PC and take them out only if you need them then put them back (unless you have no need for their pokérus anymore so you can just let them become immune to pokérus). I'm willing to trade out 1 per person pokérus infected pokemon for a shiny (any will do!).
I may not be available right away, so please give me a heads up when you want to trade!

Friend code
3926 - 7060 - 2245

Proof of pokérus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom