• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Spyke Re-rolls Anonymous

Jiggly

Senior Squid
NNID
Jiggly101
Hi, my name is Jiggly, and I'm a Re-roll-aholic.

Splatoon seemed like a colorful and family friendly shooter. I thought it would be a fun game to play on saturday nights on the couch, but little did I know, there was a dark deep secret. When ranked was released, I found myself drowning in money. What was I supposed to do with 500K coins? Well, one day I decided to go up and check out Callie and Marie, when I tripped and fell off of the high alley, and I fell all the way down. Little did I know, I fell into what would be my future hell. This nice dude by the name of Spyke beckoned me over. He seemed very charasmatic, and I don't know what came over me. He had the powers to modify my clothes. This was something only known by the ultimate dev gods. But yet, he had it all. I then found myself throwing coins at him, 30k at a time. The 500K I saved up over the last week was totally gone. I then found my self taking trips to Ranked, and coming back every time I scrape together a mere 30K. I found myself developing some form of disease that forces me to visit spyke whenever I make some sort of money. I was a rain cloud that made it rain all over spyke as he treated me to his powers. I was hoping to get that triple swim speed on my ninja squid anchor tee. And now, since the ninja squid nerf, I find myself even hungrier, with more need to get that triple swim up. The chances are very small. But, there's a chance. And when there's a chance, there is a spyke. Now Splatoon is nothing more than an obstacle to get spyke to envelop my clothing in magic. Its no longer a shooter, it's a lottery game. It's driven my pod of inklings apart. My family no longer talks to me. My wife Lindsey left me, and hooked up with an octarian. She took me to court, and the cuttlejudge gave her the kids. I lost Lindsey, Sarah and Michael, and my will to live. The battlefield is nothing but a hurdle to another re-roll. Everything is a blur, and my life is a blur. I am diseased. I am destroyed.

What are your guys' Re-roll addiction stories?

<π.

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LessThanPiArt
Hi I'm Pi and I'm a clothing addict...
Every day I would watch as new clothing shipments came off the trucks. I'd try to make it look casual, but I think they knew. I'm always the first one in the store when it opens. And if there is an article of clothing I don't have I'm literally throwing my money at the register to I can cut down the time it takes to get to the next store... And if there waas ever a time I was short some cash I'd run straight to ranked to get the extra I needed.
Eventally I had just about everything. Every squidforce shoe. Every tentatek jacket. THAT is when I met spyke. just like with you I think it was his charm that pulled me in.
I think he watched me waiting for the stores to open because he seemed to know as well. He mentioned it sort of casually, but he gestured at a pair of glasses I did not own yet and told me he could get me a pair just like it... I was hooked... and I still am. Now spyke has me adding slots and rerolling too on clothes I don't even wear! I'm afraid this addiction will ruin me but I can't make my self stop... that's why I'm here.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Addiction is often a hard time, it is okay you feel this way. It is confusing at first, but that's all part of the healing :)
How can I get addicted if I don't even have the game ? o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom