• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squad: ✰Sprayze Clan✰[Recruiting]

Judd

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
GreatLordChrom13
Hello Everyone, and Welcome to:
Sprayze Clan

This is a squad where we never give up; Win, or Lose. We will fight our hardest and take on any challenge. Whatever weapon you are- roller, shooter, or charger- you are welcome here.

Most importantly, HAVE FUN!
This is Sprayze Clan!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules of Sprayze
  • 1. OBEY ALL SQUIDBOARDS RULES
  • 2. Stay Active
Make sure to always stay active around here. If you are inactive for too long - about 20 days - it will result in a kick. Sorry about the harshness. We need a squad with active members.

Most of the activity will be on Skype, but I'll try to keep the conversation going on the thread. If you are going on a trip or will be away from the site for a bit, make sure to notify me, Hierp, Crusty Sean, or BurritoBurger; the co-leaders, so we can keep you in the squad.​
  • 3. Be Kind
Please, don't exclaim to people things such as: "YOU ARE TERRIBLE DUDE YOU SHOULD HAVE COVERED THE AREA TO THE WEST WE WOULD HAVE WON!" That just results in hurt feelings. Just try to be nice.​
  • 4. Don't Get Too Salty
A simple, "Aw, that Splat Charger from afar was so dumb we could have won if it didn't hit me." is fine. But something like, "ARGHHH That stupid splat charger is so annoying! The Splat Chrager is cheap! That was an unfair match I totally should have won come on!" is a bit much.​
  • 5. On The Other Hand, Don't Brag Much Please
Just as last time, a simple, "Wow, that splat charger snipe was cool by me." is fine. But don't go screaming, "WOAH DID YOU SEE THAT SNIPE GUYS? I THINK I'M THE BEST PLAYER IN SPLATOON EVER DANG!"
  • 6. This Is Your Only Squad
If you join this squad, don't go and join other ones. That could result in issues in the future.​
  • 7. Have Skype
We have an active group set up on Skype that communicates daily, whether it be about Splatoon, other games, or ****posting in general. Having a Skype would make it much more easy to communicate during matches so we can strategize. A lot of activity will go on on the group too, so it's highly suggested to get a skype and talk with the squad.​
  • 8. (Optional - Recommended) Use our Clan Tag during games
This makes it easier for other players to identify us and notice us as a group when playing together or in Clan Matches and especially during tournaments. While it isn't mandatory, it does add a nice bit of professionalism to our Clan. Our tag looks like this: Example
You can find these Greek letters and the star in the 'symbol' & 'special' keyboard of the WiiU
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Application Form

| To be filled out:
| Username:
| What you want to be called:
| Nintendo Network ID:
| Timezone:
| Skype (Optional, Highly Recommended):
---------------------------------​
| Example Form:
| Username: Judd
| What you want to be called: John
| Nintendo Network ID: GreatLordChrom13
| Timezone: PST (GMT -7:00)
| Skype: BulbaJohn(Message me to get added to the group)
Sprayze Clan Members

Captain/Leader:
Judd......................(John, BulbaJohn)............PST (GMT -7:00)................GreatLordChrom13........bulbajohn

Co-Captains/Co-Leaders:
Hierp.....................(Hierp, Aidan, Gold)..........PST(GMT -7:00).................aidan5678......................kingnarwhal19
Crusty Sean..........(Nick, Crusty)....................EDT(UTC -4:00).................Wiggler745216...............wiggler745216
Burritoburger.........(BB, Digit, Burrito).............EDT(UTC -4:00).................Burritoburger..................logan.smith1233

Members:
dne1494................(dne, Dean).......................EDT(UTC- 4:00)................dnedun1494....................dnedun1494
Zeno......................(Blast)...............................(UTC +1)............................Blastystoise....................blastystoise
Electra...................(Cay).................................PST(GMT- 7:00) ...............Caysapferg.....................cailan560
Konsori..................(Jon)..................................CST...................................SilvaJon..........................sonalezx
Demiose................(Demiose, Demi) ..............(GMT +3:00)......................iEndzone.........................iendzone
Hey........................(Hey!).................................EST..................................llama-llama-duck.............gvolcanos
Sheek360..............(Sheek)...............................CST.................................sheek360.........................sheek360
XenoPixel..............(Xeno).................................EST.................................XenoPixel........................xenopixel
Dragmire................(Drag, Dragmire, whatever)BST (GMT: +1:00)..........GanonBoar......................ganonboar
Math.......................(Math, Lenny).....................CST.................................BigPenguini.....................freqachu
Supernova.............(Galaxy).............................PST..................................Galaxeh...........................supernovalfgalaxy
TheWelshCanadian.................(Ollz)...................................GMT...............................OllzTheCheetah..............mh-ollzthecheetah
Super Bowser Bros.........................(Bowser)....................CST.........................TheDonGero.........................superbowser12
Code:
Cyan: What the user wants to be called
Orange: User's NNID
Blue: User's Skype

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Feel free to join! :D
Note:
Our current member limit is 20 persons. If you apply after the limit is reached, then we will put you on hold and notify you back again IF there is a case of somebody being kicked out of the group. Even if you are on hold, there is a chance you won't be added to the group due to size limits.

Thanks Demiose for the awesome new banners and front page layout! It's really appreciated! :D

Last edited:

Judd

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
GreatLordChrom13
War Record:
0-0-0

Current Squad Rank + SP:

SP:

BP:

Last edited:

Hierp

Inkling
NNID
aidan5678
I guess I should make a form too huh.
Username: Hierp
What you want to be called: Hierp, Aidan, Gold
Nintendo Network ID: aidan5678
Timezone: PST
Skype(Optional, Highly Recommended): kingnarwhal19
SPLATOOOOOOOOOONNNNN

Judd

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
GreatLordChrom13
Welcome, Aidan. Your accepted! Yee, your already co-leader but still welcome!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Good luck with this! :)

Crusty Sean

Inkling
NNID
Wiggler745216
Suppose I should post my form.

Username: Crusty Sean
What you want to be called: Nick, Crusty
Nintendo Network ID: wiggler745216
Timezone: EDT
Skype(Optional, Highly Recommended): wiggler745216

Judd

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
GreatLordChrom13
Yay! Welcome Nick(even though you were already welcome lel[fawxdedded])!

Burritoburger

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Burritoburger
Doodly-doop.
Username: Burritoburger
Nickname: BB, Digit, Burrito
Nintendo Network ID: Burritoburger
Timezone: EDT (UTC -5:00)

Judd

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
GreatLordChrom13
Burrito, your accepted! Also, I like burritos. If you got a chance to play the Testfire today, did you enjoy it(this goes to everyone in the clan)? Also, send me a contact request on skype, and I'll add you to the group. (Name is BulbaJohn on Skype)

Last edited:

Burritoburger

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Burritoburger
If you got a chance to play the Testfire today, did you enjoy it?
The testfire was awesome. I had more fun in that one hour than I've had in years. I think it really put my body on edge, though. My stomach and chest area hurts a lot, probably from adrenaline and a lack of eating due to concentration on the game.
Anyhow, this week is going to take forever. I'm going to be tossing and turning every night in anticipation for Splatoon.

Crusty Sean

Inkling
NNID
Wiggler745216
I really enjoyed the testfire! I totally carried my team in each game. didn't really like the charger/roller so I guess i'll main splattershot. I hope we can customize loadouts, becasue while playing splattershot i found myself wishing ihad killer wai rather than bomb rush. Still awesome though! Not cool the servers died, though. Hopefully they'll be good for the release.

Hierp

Inkling
NNID
aidan5678
So Splatoon comes out in 2 days now. I'm extremely excited myself. It is right in the middle of finals, and my grandma visiting, though, so I probably won't be able to play as much as I would like. What are you guys planning on doing? Playing nonstop all weekend?

Radi

Senior Squid
NNID
InfinityBeamX
What is this, a Splatoon team full of these scrubs? Wow.

Burritoburger

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Burritoburger
I'll be getting it on release (hopefully) and playing for a couple hours. Sometime on Saturday I'll be playing practically nonstop through the weekend.

Dne1494

Inkling
So I guess I'll join this group, but I don't know very much about this place. I just like playing Splatoon.

Username: Dne1494
What you want to be called: Dne; Dean
Nintendo Network ID: dnedun1494
Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time (GMT -4)
Skype(Optional, Highly Recommended): dnedun1494

Blast

Inactive
NNID
Blastystoise
Yo, this is Blast from Marri, you still need some more members? It'd be cool if we could play together and stuff :3

EDIT:
Username: Zeno
What you want to be called: Blast
NNID: Blastystoise
Timezone: UTC +1

Judd

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
GreatLordChrom13
Ayyy hey guys! :D You guys are both welcome! I'll add you to our Skype group as soon as possible.

So how is everyone enjoying Splatoon so far?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom