1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Squad: ✰Sprayze Clan✰[Recruiting]

Discussion in 'Squad Social' started by Judd, May 19, 2015.

1. Judd

Judd Semi-Pro Squid

NNID:
    GreatLordChrom13
    Hello Everyone, and Welcome to:
    Sprayze Clan

This is a squad where we never give up; Win, or Lose. We will fight our hardest and take on any challenge. Whatever weapon you are- roller, shooter, or charger- you are welcome here.

Most importantly, HAVE FUN!
    This is Sprayze Clan!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rules of Sprayze
    • 1. OBEY ALL SQUIDBOARDS RULES
    • 2. Stay Active
    Make sure to always stay active around here. If you are inactive for too long - about 20 days - it will result in a kick. Sorry about the harshness. We need a squad with active members.

Most of the activity will be on Skype, but I'll try to keep the conversation going on the thread. If you are going on a trip or will be away from the site for a bit, make sure to notify me, Hierp, Crusty Sean, or BurritoBurger; the co-leaders, so we can keep you in the squad.​
    • 3. Be Kind
    Please, don't exclaim to people things such as: "YOU ARE TERRIBLE DUDE YOU SHOULD HAVE COVERED THE AREA TO THE WEST WE WOULD HAVE WON!" That just results in hurt feelings. Just try to be nice.​
    • 4. Don't Get Too Salty
    A simple, "Aw, that Splat Charger from afar was so dumb we could have won if it didn't hit me." is fine. But something like, "ARGHHH That stupid splat charger is so annoying! The Splat Chrager is cheap! That was an unfair match I totally should have won come on!" is a bit much.​
    • 5. On The Other Hand, Don't Brag Much Please
    Just as last time, a simple, "Wow, that splat charger snipe was cool by me." is fine. But don't go screaming, "WOAH DID YOU SEE THAT SNIPE GUYS? I THINK I'M THE BEST PLAYER IN SPLATOON EVER DANG!"
    • 6. This Is Your Only Squad
    If you join this squad, don't go and join other ones. That could result in issues in the future.​
    • 7. Have Skype
    We have an active group set up on Skype that communicates daily, whether it be about Splatoon, other games, or ****posting in general. Having a Skype would make it much more easy to communicate during matches so we can strategize. A lot of activity will go on on the group too, so it's highly suggested to get a skype and talk with the squad.​
    • 8. (Optional - Recommended) Use our Clan Tag during games
    This makes it easier for other players to identify us and notice us as a group when playing together or in Clan Matches and especially during tournaments. While it isn't mandatory, it does add a nice bit of professionalism to our Clan. Our tag looks like this: Example
    You can find these Greek letters and the star in the 'symbol' & 'special' keyboard of the WiiU
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Application Form

| To be filled out:
    | Username:
    | What you want to be called:
    | Nintendo Network ID:
    | Timezone:
    | Skype (Optional, Highly Recommended):
    ---------------------------------​
    | Example Form:
    | Username: Judd
    | What you want to be called: John
    | Nintendo Network ID: GreatLordChrom13
    | Timezone: PST (GMT -7:00)
    | Skype: BulbaJohn(Message me to get added to the group)
    Sprayze Clan Members

Captain/Leader:
    Judd......................(John, BulbaJohn)............PST (GMT -7:00)................GreatLordChrom13........bulbajohn

Co-Captains/Co-Leaders:
    Hierp.....................(Hierp, Aidan, Gold)..........PST(GMT -7:00).................aidan5678......................kingnarwhal19
    Crusty Sean..........(Nick, Crusty)....................EDT(UTC -4:00).................Wiggler745216...............wiggler745216
    Burritoburger.........(BB, Digit, Burrito).............EDT(UTC -4:00).................Burritoburger..................logan.smith1233

Members:
    dne1494................(dne, Dean).......................EDT(UTC- 4:00)................dnedun1494....................dnedun1494
    Zeno......................(Blast)...............................(UTC +1)............................Blastystoise....................blastystoise
    Electra...................(Cay).................................PST(GMT- 7:00) ...............Caysapferg.....................cailan560
    Konsori..................(Jon)..................................CST...................................SilvaJon..........................sonalezx
    Demiose................(Demiose, Demi) ..............(GMT +3:00)......................iEndzone.........................iendzone
    Hey........................(Hey!).................................EST..................................llama-llama-duck.............gvolcanos
    Sheek360..............(Sheek)...............................CST.................................sheek360.........................sheek360
    XenoPixel..............(Xeno).................................EST.................................XenoPixel........................xenopixel
    Dragmire................(Drag, Dragmire, whatever)BST (GMT: +1:00)..........GanonBoar......................ganonboar
    Math.......................(Math, Lenny).....................CST.................................BigPenguini.....................freqachu
    Supernova.............(Galaxy).............................PST..................................Galaxeh...........................supernovalfgalaxy
    TheWelshCanadian.................(Ollz)...................................GMT...............................OllzTheCheetah..............mh-ollzthecheetah
    Super Bowser Bros.........................(Bowser)....................CST.........................TheDonGero.........................superbowser12
    Code:
    Cyan: What the user wants to be called
    Orange: User's NNID
    Blue: User's Skype

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
    Feel free to join! :D
    Note:
    Our current member limit is 20 persons. If you apply after the limit is reached, then we will put you on hold and notify you back again IF there is a case of somebody being kicked out of the group. Even if you are on hold, there is a chance you won't be added to the group due to size limits.

Thanks Demiose for the awesome new banners and front page layout! It's really appreciated! :D

#1 Judd, May 19, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
    Demiose and Hierp like this.
  2. Judd

Judd Semi-Pro Squid

NNID:
    GreatLordChrom13
    War Record:
    0-0-0

Current Squad Rank + SP:

SP:

BP:

#2 Judd, May 19, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
  3. Hierp

Hierp Inkling

NNID:
    aidan5678
    I guess I should make a form too huh.
    Username: Hierp
    What you want to be called: Hierp, Aidan, Gold
    Nintendo Network ID: aidan5678
    Timezone: PST
    Skype(Optional, Highly Recommended): kingnarwhal19
    SPLATOOOOOOOOOONNNNN

4. Judd

Judd Semi-Pro Squid

NNID:
    GreatLordChrom13
    Welcome, Aidan. Your accepted! Yee, your already co-leader but still welcome!

5. Lyn

Lyn Squid Savior From the Future
    Premium

Good luck with this! :)

6. Judd

Judd Semi-Pro Squid

NNID:
    GreatLordChrom13
    Why thank you! :D Very kind of you to wish us luck.

7. Crusty Sean

Crusty Sean Inkling

NNID:
    Wiggler745216
    Suppose I should post my form.

Username: Crusty Sean
    What you want to be called: Nick, Crusty
    Nintendo Network ID: wiggler745216
    Timezone: EDT
    Skype(Optional, Highly Recommended): wiggler745216

8. Judd

Judd Semi-Pro Squid

NNID:
    GreatLordChrom13
    Yay! Welcome Nick(even though you were already welcome lel[fawxdedded])!

9. Burritoburger

Burritoburger Semi-Pro Squid

NNID:
    Burritoburger
    Doodly-doop.
    Username: Burritoburger
    Nickname: BB, Digit, Burrito
    Nintendo Network ID: Burritoburger
    Timezone: EDT (UTC -5:00)

10. Judd

Judd Semi-Pro Squid

NNID:
    GreatLordChrom13
    Burrito, your accepted! Also, I like burritos. If you got a chance to play the Testfire today, did you enjoy it(this goes to everyone in the clan)? Also, send me a contact request on skype, and I'll add you to the group. (Name is BulbaJohn on Skype)

#10 Judd, May 23, 2015
    Last edited: May 23, 2015
  11. Burritoburger

NNID:
    Burritoburger
    The testfire was awesome. I had more fun in that one hour than I've had in years. I think it really put my body on edge, though. My stomach and chest area hurts a lot, probably from adrenaline and a lack of eating due to concentration on the game.
    Anyhow, this week is going to take forever. I'm going to be tossing and turning every night in anticipation for Splatoon.

12. Crusty Sean

Crusty Sean Inkling

NNID:
    Wiggler745216
    I really enjoyed the testfire! I totally carried my team in each game. didn't really like the charger/roller so I guess i'll main splattershot. I hope we can customize loadouts, becasue while playing splattershot i found myself wishing ihad killer wai rather than bomb rush. Still awesome though! Not cool the servers died, though. Hopefully they'll be good for the release.

13. Hierp

Hierp Inkling

NNID:
    aidan5678
    So Splatoon comes out in 2 days now. I'm extremely excited myself. It is right in the middle of finals, and my grandma visiting, though, so I probably won't be able to play as much as I would like. What are you guys planning on doing? Playing nonstop all weekend?

14. Judd

Judd Semi-Pro Squid

NNID:
    GreatLordChrom13
    Yeah, I'll probably be a loner and play all weekend lel

15. Radi

Radi Senior Squid

NNID:
    InfinityBeamX
    What is this, a Splatoon team full of these scrubs? Wow.

[​IMG]

16. Judd

Judd Semi-Pro Squid

NNID:
    GreatLordChrom13
    Lol Radi. kappa
    (1v1 me splat charger only walleye warehouse)

17. Burritoburger

NNID:
    Burritoburger
    I'll be getting it on release (hopefully) and playing for a couple hours. Sometime on Saturday I'll be playing practically nonstop through the weekend.

18. Dne1494

Dne1494 Inkling

So I guess I'll join this group, but I don't know very much about this place. I just like playing Splatoon.

Username: Dne1494
    What you want to be called: Dne; Dean
    Nintendo Network ID: dnedun1494
    Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time (GMT -4)
    Skype(Optional, Highly Recommended): dnedun1494

19. Blast

Blast Inactive

NNID:
    Blastystoise
    Yo, this is Blast from Marri, you still need some more members? It'd be cool if we could play together and stuff :3

EDIT:
    Username: Zeno
    What you want to be called: Blast
    NNID: Blastystoise
    Timezone: UTC +1

20. Judd

Judd Semi-Pro Squid

NNID:
    GreatLordChrom13
    Ayyy hey guys! :D You guys are both welcome! I'll add you to our Skype group as soon as possible.

So how is everyone enjoying Splatoon so far?