• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squad: Bloopers

Puffy

Senior Squid
NNID
Annakittykat

Hello, and welcome to our Splatoon Squad! This Squad is based off of the concept that enjoyment is greater than victory, and, of course, our main goal here is to have fun! The name of this Squad is derived from the Mario enemies, Bloopers, that are only in the depths of the water stages, and are also squids.
This Squad is currently open!

Rules:
1.) No excessive swearing. If you exceed five curse words within an hour, you will be temporarily removed from all battles and receive a warning. We would like to keep this Squad family friendly, and it is up to you to help us do so. :)

2.) No trolling/spamming. Messages such as "hahaha im going to shoot my teammates lawl !!1" will not be tolerated, and neither will standing in one spot spraying ink in a circle because you're "shooting ink in the air like you just don't care". Anything such as those examples will get you a good ol' warning.

3.) Always be friendly and respectful, even to the enemies. No, we don't expect you to purposely lose just to be nice, but in a situation such as a Skype chat, do not send messages to enemies nor teammates saying "wow, you shouldn't be on this sqaud because your so pathetick !" or "were going to beat your butts so hard because you guys suck, lel!". Again, anything such as those examples will get you either a warning, or an immediate kick depending on how many messages were sent/the severity of the message(s).

4.) Try to stay active on the game and the site. It is not mandatory to stay active on the site, as we can keep in touch with you in other ways, but, of course, you must be active on the game if you're going to be in a Squad based on it. You will not receive a warning for this, but you will be kicked depending on how long you stayed inactive.

5.) !!IMPORTANT!! You must have Skype or Discord. Skype or Discord is indeed mandatory for you to have if you are going to be in this Squad. If you do not have either Skype or Discord, you will not be let in. Thank you. :)

-------Breaking the rules with the notice of receiving a warning will, well, get you a warning. Hitting the mark of ten warnings will get you kicked from the Squad-------

If you are interested in joining, please fill this out:
Name:
NNID:
Skype or Discord:
(Optional) About Me:

Thank you for joining Bloopers, we're excited to have you on our team! :D

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is our all-new Splatoon 2 division, for those who don't have the original Splatoon, or who simply plan on transferring over. We're hoping making this division a bit more competitive- yes, you heard me right! We are looking for members in the competitive scene! Of course, you are still welcome if you just want to have some fun, or maybe find your new squiddy family!
The rules for this division remain the same; so please remember to be kind! And if you need convincing, remember this: keep your friends close, and your anemones closer!
This division is currently open!

If you are interested in joining, please fill this out:
Name:
Friend Code:
Skype or Discord:
(Optional) About Me:

Thank you for joining the new Splatoon 2 division! Welcome/we're glad to have you back! :D

Last edited:

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
Battle Record:

0-0-0

If you'd like to arrange a battle, contact the leaders on Skype @ dipdyedpenguin01 or pokemonboy1999.

Last edited:

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Not interested in joining any squad at the moment, but yeah, great squad name. The squad leader should be called Gooper Blooper : P

EsYosh

Inkling
NNID
SmashYoshi
I might be interested. I like having fun more than winning so why not?!

Name: EsYosh
NNID: SmashYoshi
About me: Swedish, loves green, loves nintendo games(Especially Mario) and like having fun :) (Might time zones be an issue though?)

Puffy

Senior Squid
NNID
Annakittykat
I might be interested. I like having fun more than winning so why not?!

Name: EsYosh
NNID: SmashYoshi
About me: Swedish, loves green, loves nintendo games(Especially Mario) and like having fun :) (Might time zones be an issue though?)
Awesome, you're in! About time zones, hmm.. well, if you're Central European, and Terabyte and I are Eastern, it shouldn't be a big problem. Terabyte and I are homeschooled, so we're available at practically any time of day. :)

Malamink

Inkling
NNID
wylde_raptor
Name: Malamink
NNID: wylde_raptor
(Optional) About Me: A bit shy at first though, but I'll work out of it. XD

I'm all for competitive ( I do so with Pokemon), but I do like the concept of a group of relaxed and friendly players to play/hang with so... mind if I squeeze in? :P

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
Name: Malamink
NNID: wylde_raptor
(Optional) About Me: A bit shy at first though, but I'll work out of it. XD

I'm all for competitive ( I do so with Pokemon), but I do like the concept of a group of relaxed and friendly players to play/hang with so... mind if I squeeze in? :p
Sure thing! I'll add you on Skype. Welcome to Bloopers!

Langis

Full Squid
NNID
LangisQc
Name: Langis
NNID: LangisQc
About Me: I probably won't talk on Skype much since im french and my parents dont want me speaking english with "random people". I'll type in text which you tell me if its a problem.

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
Name: Langis
NNID: LangisQc
About Me: I probably won't talk on Skype much since im french and my parents dont want me speaking english with "random people". I'll type in text which you tell me if its a problem.
Heya. I totally understand about the Skype thing, we mainly talk through text anyway so no worries. :) Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom