• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Squad: EuroFighters (Closed)

Howl7

Pro Squid
SQUAD CLOSED
For now i don't have the time for manage the team, sorry guys...

What is EF
EuroFighters is a Splatoon Squad created for the European members of Squidboards, whether they are expert players or novice players, for play together online and have fun.

Targets
Prologue: for realize this team i need that at least 3 people join the squad. (for now there is not a maximum number of players that can join us.)
Decide together which communication platform we will use for talk between us.

1) Ours more important objective is to have a lot of fun playing Splatoon online, no matter how many matches we will lose.
2) Along with fun we will be focus on grow up together as a good squad know, talking about strategies and trying to assist with teachings every member who needs it.
3)"Fight" against the others Squidboards Squad in tournaments and challenges to enjoy the best of this community.

Rules
(if necessary, updates will be made in the future.)

Obviously every insult, harass, threaten and act of bullism against one or more teammates or against other squads members can't be tollerated.
Do not respect the rule: the member will receive a warning or he will be banned, depending on the gravity of the fact.

Acts as favoring the opponent team or play in other teams will be interpreted as highly disrespectful towards the others Squad members.
Do not respect the rule: permanent ban.

Miss many scheduled appointments will be synonymous of low respect for the team and lack of seriousness.
Do not respect the rule: temporary ban, recidivist: permanent ban.

A member is sent away from the team after 4 weeks of inactivity if he have not warned the captain or the co-captain about his absence.

Extra
We are fighters, but this is not a Super Smash Bros. Clan.
The squad's name is inspired by the name of the military aircraft Eurofighter Typhoon. I thought "it sounds good".

Recruitment: OFF

For who want to join EF:
Write below your wish to join us, NNID, location, in-game username (optional)
For any question PM me or write below.

My data
NNID: Howl19
In-game username: Howl7

Requirements:
Live in a european country, there will be possible exceptions for those that live in countries near to Europe.

Members List:
Captain:
Co-Captain:

Members:

Last edited:

Karven24

Inkling
NNID
karven21
NNID: karven21
In-game username: Karven

Would love to join the squad !