• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squad Recruitment-The Warriors

WolfFangFist

Inkling
NNID
SPQR90
Looking for some fresh blood for my squad. My NNID is SPQR90. If you're interested let me know and send me a request. We'll also be using Skype to communicate primarily.

SuperShyGuy

Inkling
NNID
PicoDude
Hi, I'd like to join. Due to some complications, I won't be able to reply until Sunday. NNID is PicoDude, and I'm a veteran Blaster main.

tfender7

Inkling
Looking for some fresh blood for my squad. My NNID is SPQR90. If you're interested let me know and send me a request. We'll also be using Skype to communicate primarily.
I'll join too if you'll have me!
I've already added your NNID. Mine is tfender3 and my Skype name is thomas.fender4

ProjectTyrell

Inkling
NNID
ProjectTyrell
I can skedaddle in. NNID is Project Tyrell, really good at Tower Control. Kraken Roller and Sploosh/Splash o matics are my go to weapons. Skype is TyrellMcSnivy

Coltplay

Inkling
NNID
Coltplay
Hey I would love to join! If you are still having people, add me at...

NNID: Coltplay

Look forward to hearing back from you!

tfender7

Inkling
I can skedaddle in. NNID is Project Tyrell, really good at Tower Control. Kraken Roller and Sploosh/Splash o matics are my go to weapons. Skype is TyrellMcSnivy

Added both of you on Skype and on my WiiU

WolfFangFist

Inkling
NNID
SPQR90

Sure am. My nnid is SPQR90. I'll add everyone when i get home tonight in about 6 hours.

John2Cool

Inkling
NNID
Hey, I already sent you a friend request on NNID, also, am a Tentatek, Neo-Splash, and a support Splosher and Octobrush

WolfFangFist

Inkling
NNID
SPQR90
Heads up guys we got a clan clash coming up this week

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom