• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squad x Squad

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
Hey everyone I'm new to this site, but I am not new to RPing. I love to RP and I've been looking forward to RP as a squid/kid and if you are interested as well then you came to the right thread. Let's get started shall we...

~Form~
Name:
Personality:
Weapon: (And if you do not know what weapon to get, go here http://splatoon.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Weapons also you can get the old-school weapons and specials from Splatoon 1)
Sub-Weapon:
Special:
Crush:
Other: (questions)

~My Form~
Name: Tink
Personality: A nice and chill Inkling that loves to play Turf War against his friends or against enemies. But he really loves to build and repair machines. He brings his own customized Killer Whale to any Turf War that he gets invited to or joins. When he is not fighting, he stays at home working on a new project for future events.
Weapon: Blaster
Sub- Weapon: Disruptor
Special: Killer Whale
Likes: Turf Wars, Competitive battles, chillin with friends, buying new and fresh cloths, building and repairing broken things.
Dislikes: Broken creations, bullies, annoying things, and loud noises.
Crush: Open
Other: (Are you Woomy enough?)

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Name: Yin
Personality: Yin is a friendly inkling that is sad sometimes for no reason. He can be very competitive at times, but other times he just sits and focuses on what he's doing, ignoring distractions but can still interact with people.
Wepon: Usually his modified hydra (if need info just ask.) but can use most wepons.
Sub: ink mine
Special: kraken
Likes: tinkering, exploring, danger, friends, and many more!
Dislikes: People interrupting him in his workshop/room, attention, threats, and many more.
Crush: none but open
Other: a crap ton but won't put on here.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
What are you planning to do with this thread btw? Also I think our characters are going to get along quite nicely...

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
//Ikr! Also this thread will be about ranking up to S+ so don't expect to win a lot of matches so easily. But our side stories will be randomized, like, going on mission to Octovalley and save a squid in need. We don't need to be agents to do something like that, right?

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
Right now I just need one more person so we can start. I hope that person joins soon, cuz if not then I'll start in a lil bit.

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
//Also what is your friend code so I can add you on Splatoon 2

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
It was morning and everyone was getting ready for the day to start. Except for one squid/kid. Ring! Ring! Ring! Ring! An alarm was heard throughout the kid's house and he didn't feel like getting up. The boy is named Tink. He searched for his alarm clock with his eyes closed. He groaned at the annoying noise and began to violently push his school supplies left and right, some hitting the floor. He soon found the alarm clock and slammed on the silence button. It stopped ringing and he was happy, but now he couldn't get back to sleep. Tink got up and looked around his bedroom. He saw his tentatek splattershot that he used for a while and his eyes suddenly widened. "Oh yeah! Today's the day I get the Blaster!" He smiled as he quickly got up and took a quick shower and brushed his teeth. He put on his fresh cloths. The Studio headphones, white inky rider jacket, and trail boots. He headed out his house and headed straight to Sheldons shop.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
The world may be asleep but Yin rarely sleeps. He is currently in his workshop making another ICAT(intelligent computer and tracking device), an AI that he had created before and is creating again for the shop owners down in the plaza/square(is this splatoon 1 or splatoon 2?). After the last plate snaps into place the 15 year old inkling smiles. "Finished!" He cries triumphantly. "Geez that took a lot longer that expected" He sets it back down onto the table and lays down. "ICAT, is the stores open at this hour?" He asks. "Yes it is, Yin" a voice says. He picks up the other ICAT's and walks out the door with his ICAT floating behind him.

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
//We are in Splatoon 2. So it's going to be the Square.

After Tink bought his Blaster from Sheldon, he headed outside the shop and smiled. He loved the design of it and hugged his new ink shooter. He instantly wanted to try it in Turf War. Just when he was about to start moving to the Lobby, he stopped and saw a floating machine behind a squid. He raised his eye brow and headed towards the squid. "Hey there. I couldn't help but notice that machine floating behind you. What is that by the way?"

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Taking pride in his creation, Yin said "Oh this? This is just ICAT.". Seeing that the other inkling was confused, he tried to say it in a differently way. "Sorry, ICAT is AI and ICAT stands for intelegent computer and tracking deviixe. I made him along with these other copies that I'm going to give to the shop owners here." He says pointing at the shops. "Greetings, I am ICAT. I can do many things,some of which I'm not allowed to say. " ICAT says in a female voice says.

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
Tink smiled a bit. He never knew there was another engineer or tinker in Inkopolis Square. "Well nice to meet you ICAT." He looked over at the inventor of the machine and said, "I didn't expect there would be a another inventor of machines around these parts. My name is Tink and I like to build things as well." He reached into his pocket and was about to pull out his mini Killer Whale, but forgot that he left it at home. "Aw man, I forgot to bring it with me. I can't play Turf War without it." He shrugged. "Anyway, how much are you selling the ICAT copies?"

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Yin smiled. "Currently I'm not selling them at all, because there very hard to make. The shells are made out of cronium, a very hard metal if you didn't know, so it can withstand inkstrikes and inkzookas. The wiring is made out of specially mined copper with cooling capabilities of a big fan. I might be able to make one for you though."

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
//Sorry that it took a long time. I was at my job.

"Cool! I would love that!" He said grinning widely. "Once you are done, would you like to play Turf War with me? I bought a new gun and I'm just itching to use it." He said as he looked at his Blaster and hugged it. "Oh, but before that. What is your name?" He asked with an eyebrow up.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
"The name is Yin. Cause, you know...Yin and Yang?" He says guesturing at his body to signify his ink color. "And I'd love to do turf wars with you!" Yin says smiling. "But first I have to drop some things off and get my wepon. You're welcome to come over to my house-er, house/lab anytime! I have a mini practice area that I use to test my new wepons. So if you want I we can go over there or meet here after we got our stuff ready."

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
Tink nodded and said, "Sure thing Yin! Let's meet back here once we got our things." He quickly headed over to house to get the mini Killer Whale he wanted to show Yin. It took him about 5 minutes because he ran instead of walking. When he was at the front door, he was getting excited. He never had a friend he had in common with before. When he entered the house, he began looking for his Killer Whale. "Where is that thing at?" He searched left, right, up and, luckily, down under his bed. The mini Killer Whale was there and he was happy to see it. Once he grabbed it, he quickly headed out his house and went to the meeting spot.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
"ICAT?" Yin asks. "Shall we drop off the other ICAT's?" "We shall Yin, and I am sending your hydra to the wepon shop via tube." ICAT says. "Great!" He says miming and dropping each of the ICAT's in the mail boxes of the shop owners. Walking into the alley, Yin takes off a manhole cover and picks up the hydra splatling inside. "Shall we go meet our friend?" Yin says to ICAT."Yes we should. Otherwise that would be rude." Walking into the plaza, he sees Tink and hurries over to him. "Ready to start?" He asks the other inkling.

Last edited:

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
Tink looked at Yin and nodded. "You know it." He said as he held his Blaster against him and began walking towards the Lobby so they can start the match. There were other inklings standing around the Lobby as well. Talking and planning their attacks and defenses. As the two headed inside, the door closed behind them and Tink saw holographic buttons in front of him saying, League Battles, Ranked Battles, Regular Battles, Friends, and Private Battle. It even showed Tink's stats. He is a Lv. 5 as he is kinda new to "The Game". He looked over to see Yin's stats.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Walking into the lobby, Yin takes a look at his partners stats. Level 5? That's a little low but is ok. Taking a look at his own stats, he sees the usual. Level 49, a+ in splat zones, s in rainmaker, and s+10 in tower control. Shrugging, yin takes a look around and sees only 2 other inklings in the back. "So what should we do? We can't to ranked or league yet, but we could do either turf wars or private battle, where we could do ranked modes. What do you want to do?" He says to the other inkling.

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
//Just so you know, I'm not LV. 5 irl. XD

Tink never done Ranked battles before. Being the excited inkling he is right now, he wanted to do private battle. He pressed the holographic button and it showed 4 slots; Alpha and Bravo. It added him, Yin to Alpha and the other two inklings to Bravo. It even showed the mode and stages they wanted to go to. "Oooooo lets go here." He picked a stage and it was Humpback Pump Track. The mode was automatically set to Tower Control so he went with it and pressed his okay button. "Any tips you got for me?" He asked Yin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom