• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squad X

Ninjaaa121

Full Squid
NNID
Ninjaaa121
Hey I'm hoping to make a splatoon squad made up of, a normal splatter type weapon main (me), a charger, a brush user and finally a class with a bubble shield or anything because i can use splattershot jr. If you are interested and fit any of those categories please comment your Skype and we can play some matches.

Last edited:

Ninjaaa121

Full Squid
NNID
Ninjaaa121
Also i don't have a final name for it squad x is the first thing that came to me

Blainefunk99

Inkling
NNID
Blainefunk99
Hey I'm hoping to make a splatoon squad made up of, a normal splatter type weapon main (me), a charger, a brush user and finally a class with a bubble shield or anything because i can use splattershot jr. If you are interested and fit any of those categories please comment your Skype and we can play some matches.
Maybe I could be the charger or something? I'm decently good with one according to people I've come across with my custom E-Liter so

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom