• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

SQUID ALPINE is looking for players

Michaela_

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6938-8495-4189
I'd like to 3-5 people to start a team and enter the competitive scene:

-- SQUID ALPINE --

Requirements
  • I'm solely looking for players who come from Austria and would be proud to represent our country.
  • Be able to Voicechat. Communicating is important if we want be sucessfull as a team. Callouts will be explored together.
  • I'm not setting a certain rank as requirement to join in since I'm still climbing the ranks myself. However, I do encourage an interest in the competitive scene and a will to improve in a team setting and as an individual.
  • Be flexible with weapons. Don't cling yourself on just one or two weapons, be open to learn many others so we can become more flexible as a whole group.
  • Be mature and show respect towards others. For reference, I'm 20 years old, so people in that age group would be appreciated. I'm more focused on finding people that I can get along with so we can build a solid teamplay-foundation.
  • Aggressive or salty behavior is not tolerated. I ask you to be able to accept losses well and learn from them instead of showing rage. Being able to accept critique and having a calm mind while playing is key to improvement.
  • Be active. Of course I'd like to have people available when tournaments and scrims are coming up, however I support the mindset that real life & private issues should come first.

Are you interested?

If most of these requirements are acceptable to you, join my discord-server: https://discord.gg/MFxE4wY
Further steps will be taken from there.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Well, I certainly commend your efforts. That logo is slick as heck. Mind if I offer a little critique though?
- I don't know your ranks, but you likely want to be at least A+ to S rank and get similar people if you're serious about competitive. High-level play gets pretty vicious and you gotta be ready for that.
- I get your logic about weapon flexibility, but historically it's shown to be better if players have 2-5 weapons in their roster that they can be relied on to use. On top of having a more focused approach, knowing this person can be counted on to do this and this, but it reduces confusion. When there's too many "flex" players you run the risk of people wanting to play the same weapon or being unsure what to bring, which can cause problems. Lots of players can attest to this.

There's my two cents. I wish you luck in your search and on the battlefield!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom