• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squid FM - (Squidboards Music Community/ Plug.dj)

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
Hello Everyone!!!

I just wanted to say Happy Splatooning everyone! I have thoroughly enjoyed this game and community and I hope to be able to stay here for a very long time. Some of you may know that I love music, and I know that a lot of you out there love music as well.

A couple of friends of mine along with myself have decided to find a way that we can share and learn about music together. We found that the best way would be to introduce a new Squid Program known as Squid FM. Now Squid FM is part radio, part dj, and part community.

We are hosting Squid FM on a fairly well known source known as plug.dj. The link is right here. We are in need of Bouncers and a few Managers for the community. If you would like to become one just feel free to comment saying you would like to be one. you will just be given a brief saying about your roles and responsibilities.

All you have to do is just sign up and you will be able to meet many new kids/squids and find some awesome music! Can't wait to see you all at Squid FM!

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
Current Staff List

Owner/Host:
-RoyLee

Co-Hosts:
-Protom
-Fabz97
-Electra

Managers:
-Needed!

Bouncers:
-Ojus
-Wobz

Last edited:

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
Congrats on Ojus for getting the bouncer role!

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
OH PLUG DJ. Totally up for managing I'll log in when I get on.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
This is nice but it can't run on my old pc. It plays chopped and beyond enjoyment. just like twitch. But definitely something i'd listen. I like Splatoon style of music. Maybe I can promote it on twitter. It's the best I can do to help you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom