• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squid Kit - New Video Series | New Weapons First Impressions

PolygonGeorge

Inkster Jr.
Hey, I know, I know: I just posted on here a couple days ago about my Let's Play series where I'm trying to reach S+ rank (Sorry if I'm spamming. Last thread promoting for aggggessss now I promise :P). Well, I wanted to start a video series where I could try out the new weapons whenever they come out, so here it is. These will only be short (something like 5 mins or under) just to give my brief and inexperienced thoughts on the weapons, but thought that people might be interested to have a look!

As with other series, any opinions or thoughts people may have on my work (be they good or bad) would be really appreciated as the entire point of me making videos is just to help me get better at editing.

Here's Episode one:

Sloshing Machine First Impressions and Gameplay | Splatoon Squid Kit #1

PolygonGeorge

Inkster Jr.
Next episode is up! This time we try out the Zink Mini Splatling. Yes I'm no good with it. Luckily this is a pretty great weapon! Anyway check out my thoughts below :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom