• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squid looking for a friendly squad to play with

Squiglet

Inkling
Hi! My name is Squiglet and I am looking for some friends/squad to play with. I would love to be able to play with some people who aren't completely random, and I can form strategies and team experiences with.

Skype: Dantewolfwood (I also have Discord...which is AMAZING)

NNID: Daxellwells

Timezone: EST

Operating times: Mostly at night, around 6-11 pm, when I'm not with my wife.

Preferred Role: I use the .52 gal mostly. I consider myself a Clean up type player. I normally check what weapons types are present at the very beginning and adjust accordingly. I can play aggressively and defensively. That's why I consider myself a clean-up type; I become whatever my team needs/lacking. I'm ranked B+, which I feel is a very food representation of my skill. Not the best, definitely not the worst. I win more than I lose, and I would call myself a jack of all trades. Lastly, my area of expertise, if you will, is rerouting the enemy with splash walls and the killerwhale. They are a very underrated weapon set and I absolutely love them. Pretty sure I have made people rage quit because of my splash wall lol.

Skill Bracket: As previously mentioned, I am B+ and I think that is pretty accurate on where I am in terms of skill.

Communication: Willing to use anything pretty much: Skype, Oovoo, Ventrilo, Teamspeak, Discord, etc. Just let me know!

Extra Info: Definitely more casual than hardcore. Not looking for anything heavy or very dedicated. Just a group of friends who freqently play and have fun together.

Thanks!

Last edited:

TNS Gaming

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TNS.Gaming
ph by the info you just gave me my ssquad would love to have you! just join my squad and you will be placed in the squads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom