• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

squid looking for a squad or squid to start one

RedRooster

Inkling
NNID
chase121098
HI, I'm Chase i live in the US, and i'm currently a rank A level 27. I main the luna blaster, and i'm a more offensive player, i usually play around 4 to 10 EST, depending on when i have to work. so if you are a squad or squid around the same rank and want me to play with you please feel free to ask.

Shadowcat

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Shadowcat96
HI, I'm Chase i live in the US, and i'm currently a rank A level 27. I main the luna blaster, and i'm a more offensive player, i usually play around 4 to 10 EST, depending on when i have to work. so if you are a squad or squid around the same rank and want me to play with you please feel free to ask.
Hello!

Im currently looking for more members and would like you to join my clan! is there any chance you have Skype?

Tyrant

Inkling
NNID
Tyrant092
Hello!

I'm Tyrant092 (my NNID), and would like join some squad. I do not have Skype, but any advice or tip about me or my playstyle, should post here without problems. I'm on rank S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom