• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Squid looking for a squad

AlphaOmegaSplatter

Inkling Cadet
NNID
phs2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-5305-7165-0622
Hey there! I'm AlphaOmegaSplatter, or just AlphaOmega. I want to find a casual squad to rank up, because I always get put on bad teams on Ranked Solo. I am based in EST, and I normally get to play daily from 5-9pm. I do not use voice chat at all, as I am very shy and don't like being around others. I normally main the .96 Deco, although I also use Krak-I'm Roller(I started playing after 2.2.0 came out) and Custom E-Liter 3K Scope periodically. If you think that you would like me in your casual squad, please reply to this thread.

EDIT: I am also starting to use the Hydra Splatling and Sloshing Machine, though using the latter less often.

Last edited:

Pm460

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SoulSilver360
What rank are you currently? I'm interested.

Pm460

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SoulSilver360
I can squad with you. But, I'd like to do some test runs in turf war. Is that okay?

Pm460

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SoulSilver360
I can do tomorrow. I am in CST. So is 6 your time okay?

AlphaOmegaSplatter

Inkling Cadet
NNID
phs2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-5305-7165-0622
I could possibly do 3:30 your time, if I finish homework fast enough (student problems), if not, 6 my time should work for me.

Pm460

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SoulSilver360
I have something to do at 3:30 my time so 6 your time is good.

Shuggi

Senior Squid
NNID
Splatshuggi
Hey there! I'm AlphaOmegaSplatter, or just AlphaOmega. I want to find a casual squad to rank up, because I always get put on bad teams on Ranked Solo. I am based in EST, and I normally get to play daily from 5-9pm. I do not use voice chat at all, as I am very shy and don't like being around others. I normally main the .96 Deco, although I also use Krak-I'm Roller(I started playing after 2.2.0 came out) and Custom E-Liter 3K Scope periodically. If you think that you would like me in your casual squad, please reply to this thread.
Hi, my NNID is SplatShuggi, hope you could squid-squad with me?

Pm460

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SoulSilver360
I won be able to get to my Wii u until 5 my time. I have school until 4:30. But I'll be able to play for a little bit tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom