• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Squid Phones?

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
I have been so curious what a good name for an Inkling's smartphone would be. I mean, probably a nautical pun but...

So, you know how in certain TV shows, how they have mock brands that clearly based of Apple? Splatoon has it's own touchscreen, iPhone-ish device shaped like squid that you can see on your inkling's bed in the loading start up, and when you order clothes from Spyke.

So it's clearly some type of smartphone + music player (since there are earbuds), but do you guys have any ideas for what they might be called in Inkopolis?

I had the idea that this brand first started with the C-Flow Pod mp3 player (haha, cephalopod get it??) and the when they evolved into phones, the short name would be Flow phones.

What other awful puns do you think would fit?

Chocoling

Pro Squid
NNID
Mystical-Tabby
I'm British so I don't use this word but:
Cell phonapod seems like a pretty awful play on words :p
Actually, just Phonapod sounds alright.

Could be an ' iSquid '
I squid you not - when I was little, I thought i-pear, was real.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Heheh, I honestly didn't think of different brands.

These ideas are awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom