• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

squid sisters return poll

should the squid sisters return in splatoon 2 ?

• yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zero588

Inkling
This is it the time is now to tell Nintendo whether we want them or not in the game because I for one think it's ridiculous that they have such a small part in the game especially Callie we need to make it clear to Nintendo that we want the option to pick them for inkopolis news time and Splatfest it's now or never spread the word and vote now and tell us your thoughts and remember stay fresh

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
This is it the time is now to tell Nintendo whether we want them or not in the game because I for one think it's ridiculous that they have such a small part in the game especially Callie we need to make it clear to Nintendo that we want the option to pick them for inkopolis news time and Splatfest it's now or never spread the word and vote now and tell us your thoughts and remember stay fresh
The world of Splatoon wouldn't allow that. Trends and music stars change in Splatoon as they do in real life. Splatoon 2 takes place 2 years after Splatoon 1, and a lot can change pop music wise within that amount of time.

Либра

「Pavor Nocturnus」
While I do enjoy the Squid Sisters, they are pursuing solo careers now. Callie is doing the pop music thing, Marie does the enka thing while taking on Cuttlefish' job at leading agent 4 and all that. But I could certainly see the four of them doing a collab at some point, but as far as presence goes, I'm quite content with how it is currently, especially since Callie has finally returned and is sharing little fun-facts now. :'D

zero588

Inkling
While I do enjoy the Squid Sisters, they are pursuing solo careers now. Callie is doing the pop music thing, Marie does the enka thing while taking on Cuttlefish' job at leading agent 4 and all that. But I could certainly see the four of them doing a collab at some point, but as far as presence goes, I'm quite content with how it is currently, especially since Callie has finally returned and is sharing little fun-facts now. :'D
actually if you look at the Splatoon 2 wiki on fandom it says at the end of the plot that after the battle with octavio callie and Marie resume there musical career together so they aren't doing solo careers anymore because that is what separated them and although pearl and marina are becoming very popular in the Splatoon world but they still aren't as popular as Callie and marie because in the squid sisters storys it says that there popularity skyrocketed so it is not a matter of them not being as popular as pearl and marina and although they are popular the squid sisters are still more popular so they could still totally go back to the news if they wanted to

zero588

Inkling
I forget to put that it skyrocketed after the callie vs Marie splatfest

Daxxie

Senior Squid
NNID
Dax
Switch Friend Code
SW-3813-3439-7790
Even then I they wouldn't just toss Pearl and Marina out the window for them, and in the end Pearl and Marina's music may just appeal to the inkling youth far more than Callie and Marie's. BTW I was under the impression that Callie is now an actor now as per her dialogue of "Gotta remember to check the new script and memorize my lines when I get home" and the scroll explaining that was her job after the events of Splatoon

zero588

Inkling
Even then I they wouldn't just toss Pearl and Marina out the window for them, and in the end Pearl and Marina's music may just appeal to the inkling youth far more than Callie and Marie's. BTW I was under the impression that Callie is now an actor now as per her dialogue of "Gotta remember to check the new script and memorize my lines when I get home" and the scroll explaining that was her job after the events of Splatoon
i am not saying that pearl and marina should be thrown to the side I just want the option to pick the squid sisters instead of off the hook you should still be able to pick off the hook cause if they just took them out that would be stupid and it was her job after the events of Splatoon 1 after Splatoon 2 is when they start over hence the song fresh start because if they went back to the way they were doing things they would still be split apart so after the second battle with Octavio they are the squid sisters once again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom