• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squid Sisters UTAU'S

Ichariesan

Inkling
Hello! Im really new on this site and basically I saw some threads about UTAU's, The thing is...Last year around late December and early January I did some, they're kinda bad in my opinion since I was just starting, If anyone asks...I don't have them anymore, I had to clean my computer and unfortunately I lost them (along with the UTAU program).
I used some voice clips I saw on tumblr and a vocals only from City of color I found there too, there's only three songs. They're on my souncloud (Icharie, the profile picture is a purple Marie) It's mostly Marie because I started with her since she's my favorite (there's only one song with Callie and it's a duet with Marie)

So...yeah...

Ichariesan

Inkling
There was almost gonna be 5 songs. (Aishite, Aishite, Aishite with Marie and Tell Your World with Callie) forgot to mention that...

wink

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1676-1715-3794
i checked em out and they sound pretty nice!!!! it's too bad you lost them, i would've loved to hear aishite aishite aishite D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom