• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squid Squad

Rentoraa

Inkling
NNID
Gamertony42
Hi ! I'm Rentoraa, an average Splatoon player that aims to be a god ! I'm currently gaining clothes and all to reroll some stuff so I can jump into a battle with the right skills equipped ! In order to do so, I'm doing rank battles but I'm often with a team that doesn't really know how to play or how to use their weapon, which results in me being stuck at C+ :/
THIS IS WHY I am looking for some people to form a squad ! I'm not an amazing player and I don't expect my squad to be godlike right away, but I want to form a team in which we'll all be friends and have a fun time splatting enemy squids !
I am using a Neo Splash-O-Matic and I am practicing with snipers ( Kelp Splatterscope and E-liter 3K with the scope )

I only ask of you to have a Discord account so we can voice chat during fights as I believe communication is the key to win :)

If you wanna join me, just comment below :D

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
Welcome to Squidboards :)
Since you already have Discord, im assuming that you already have access to the following discords?
Splatnasium, Splatoon Central, and r/splatoon?
There you can talk find other players who use discord and ask for some quads.
I remember those days in C+, I never really cared if my teammates did well or not, just seeing if my play was perfect and if my decisions were good. That alone got me to A- ish. Then continuing to learn from my mistakes helped me get even higher.
Glad you love the game, its super fun and wish you the best in becoming a splat god :O

Rentoraa

Inkling
NNID
Gamertony42
Welcome to Squidboards :)
Since you already have Discord, im assuming that you already have access to the following discords?
Splatnasium, Splatoon Central, and r/splatoon?
There you can talk find other players who use discord and ask for some quads.
I remember those days in C+, I never really cared if my teammates did well or not, just seeing if my play was perfect and if my decisions were good. That alone got me to A- ish. Then continuing to learn from my mistakes helped me get even higher.
Glad you love the game, its super fun and wish you the best in becoming a splat god :O
I would only need the Discord links, it seems really cool ! Where can I find/ask the links ?
And thanks for your view, I'll try to focus more on myself :)

Ghosty

Inkling
If you're still looking for a squad, I'd love to form one with you! I'm almost B rank, but it's been very suffering thanks to bad connections and people who don't know how to play very well. While I'm in no way competitive, nor am I the BEST, i like to consider myself friendly and up for a challenge. Besides, it can get pretty disheartening to be beaten so often by fault not of your own. My discord account username is Ghosty, so if you're interested go ahead and send me a message :DD

Rentoraa

Inkling
NNID
Gamertony42
If you're still looking for a squad, I'd love to form one with you! I'm almost B rank, but it's been very suffering thanks to bad connections and people who don't know how to play very well. While I'm in no way competitive, nor am I the BEST, i like to consider myself friendly and up for a challenge. Besides, it can get pretty disheartening to be beaten so often by fault not of your own. My discord account username is Ghosty, so if you're interested go ahead and send me a message :DD
Cool dude, let's rock those squids !

Wucas

Inkling
NNID
Wafflegrab
Welcome to squidboards!

I also use neo splash-o-matic.

Deltron13

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BigH-D
Im bound by a few things, and not really looking for a squad, but if you wanna hop in my discord (or yours if you have one) i have an alt at a or a- and my main is S+ and id be down to play if im not busy. i maind charger/dynamo/ .52 gal

Ghosty

Inkling
Cool dude, let's rock those squids !
Heck yeah!! I don't think I mentioned before, but I'm good at rollers, and the splash-o-matic. There are a few others, but those are my preferred for ranked. I think the only ones I really CANT play are the chargers. I'm practicing but I'm still not very good.

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef

Rentoraa

Inkling
NNID
Gamertony42

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom