• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

SquidBlast looking for recruits.

crunchgames

Inkling Cadet
NNID
crunchgames
Hello my fellow splatters. I am crunchgames and I am looking for recruits to a group called Squidblast. Currently we are only looking for seven players and one place is already reserved! You do not need any pro skill as we all learn overtime. All you need is a clear voice, skype and level 10. Check out the group page here!

I look forward to meeting you guys and I hope we all have lot's of fun together.

Have a nice day!

Smashling79

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Linkmaster3000
Hey there. I'm from Canada. I'm Smashling79 but my in game name is Rob. I'm experienced with all weapons except blasters. I'd love to be a part of your squad. The YouTube channel sounds exciting! The only concern I have is that I work between Mon and Fri starting in September so I don't know how often the squad will be online.

crunchgames

Inkling Cadet
NNID
crunchgames
Hi Rob, welcome to the group, the youtube part won't be for a while as I am ordering a TV card to start recording. We would be online and uploading mainly on saturdays, so that won't effect your work.

Smashling79

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Linkmaster3000
That sounds great. I heard that you will also be hosting tryouts?

ithagod

Inkling
NNID
ithagod
still looking for more members? after finding out that the august update is right around the corner i really wanted to join a team that's starting to build up do you guys specialize in different modes or just one specific mode? i main the splattershot jr. and have a good grip of the carbon roller. I play a lot after work to cool off after a day's of hard work :)

LuiiR

Inkling
NNID
MCSwaggernaut
If it's not too late, may I join? Im skilled with most of the weapons (still learnin). I'm currently A+ in ranked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom