• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

SquidBlast Pro|Main Thread|Now recruiting!

crunchgames

Inkling Cadet
NNID
crunchgames

SquidBlast Pro is a competitive Splatoon clan that has been alive since October but hasn't really been that active. Well all of that has changed as we have now started recruiting members again.

[SB]Sean
[SB]Dadzie
[SB]Markus
QueenScrub
Cyanhyde
Fishchikin
Blaze

You must be at least S rank.
You need a decent microphone that doesn't sound static or muffled.
If you're younger than 14, you will be put on a two week trial due to kids in the past acting up.
The tag [SB] is optional to use, if you want to you can but it is not forced.

We will be doing quads and scrimmages every Saturday, at 2pm UTC and 7pm UTC. This works out for people who prefer the morning playing or the evenings. We will be either doing squads or scrimmages.

Everyone will be registered on the list for tournaments. If someone on the main team isn't doing so hot, you can sub in and out with them. The players who practice with the clan the most will be on the main team, however if everyone is certain they can be on during a tournament, a second team may be considered.

Squads, scrimmages and tournaments will be uploaded to the official SquidBlast Pro Youtube Channel coming soon. If you have a capture card and would like your own playlist on the channel, don't hesitate to ask.

Every new member will get their own personal banner with their inkling and their name on it when they join. They will also be put on the main SquidBlast Pro Banner when recruitment ends.

Discord will be used for communication where we callout locations of enemies, how many we've killed, ect.

Here is the link to the discord page https://discord.gg/0mizww49AjsHx8Xl

Hope to meet awesome new teammates :D

Last edited:

Cyanhyde

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Evanescyan
*sigh* Gimme a bit to get back to S with my mains and I'll fill in that application. I meet the rest of those requirements and have an Elgato HD60 to capture the action.

Cyanhyde

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Evanescyan
@crunchgames

WOO! Thanks a bunch. I'll do all I can to be a helpful teammate!
Also, I've just broken back into S with a new weapon, so I'm properly fit to be on the team now. :p

So other than practices, are there specific times during the week we've gotta be in contact or just check Discord regularly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom