• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squidboard Events Poll

What kinds of events would you like to see hosted more on Squidboards?

• PB: Regular Play

• PB: Randomized Weapon/Map/Mode

• PB: Minigames

• Tournament: Tourney Series (think SAI)

• Tournament: Leagues

• Tournament: One big tourney

• Meetups

• Player AMAs

• Community Streams

• Forum Games/Activities outside the game

• Other (please specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Our newly refurbished staff are excited to bring you all some riveting events and tourneys in the upcoming months leading up and continuing through Splatoon 2 launch. Although they're already in the planning stages for a couple events, we want your feedback in terms of events you would want to see from Squidboards. I've added a number of options here, and while we have a vague idea of what people enjoy, we don't want any assumptions. We are also completely welcome to new ideas as well! So, if you would take the time, please leave an answer in the polling and discuss your answers in the comments! One last thing before I go into details, these events will Squidboards exclusive.

To specify some answers:

Private Battles are a wonderful privilege to have in SquidGame, but some people enjoy this mode in different ways. Some might enjoy some regular Ranked Mode play where they can use their favorite weapons and try to improve. Others might enjoy more casual play, such as mini-games (i.e. Laser Tag and Bumper Brushes) or use a weapon randomizer to throw in some crazy builds and weapons. Choose whichever one you would prefer to enjoy with the rest of the community.

Tournaments, while not always competitive, are very structured and test how good of a player everyone is. Therefore, we want to know just what kind of tourney(s) you would want to see from the wonderful Event Organizers of the staff. Weekly Tournaments, sometimes called “leagues” are pretty popular *cough*LUTI*cough* among the high ranking competitors. While this style doesn't apply to everyone, perhaps a more lax approach to a League style tournament would be something everyone could enjoy. Another type is a tourney series, such as Splatoon Anniversary Invitational last year. There would be a number of different qualifiers teams could play in, and the top 16 (or so) teams would be in the final bracket for all the marbles. If you are content with nice, regular tourneys that are held every once in awhile, such as Turficane or Inkstorm, there's an option for that too.

Thanks for the read everyone. I'll catch you on the Flipside!

Comments

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom