• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squidboards Idea

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
So, I was thinking of something we could do with Squidboards in order to help people and to keep things going a bit is that we have a forum in weapons for each different weapon. I don't mean every weapon should have they're own thread, but we could have one specifically for the Custom Range Blasters, Splattershot Pros, etc. I don't know if it'll work, or what will happen but it might be a good idea. Thoughts?

Green Waffles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
A cool idea
but don't we already have this with the weapon analysis threads?
We may be missing the Sheldon's Picks of these threads, but that can be easily remedied.

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
NNID
chaser1234
A cool idea
but don't we already have this with the weapon analysis threads?
We may be missing the Sheldon's Picks of these threads, but that can be easily remedied.
Yeah I know but maybe separate it all as well as add some for the weapons that don't have really anything on them to make it more specific and easier for new people.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I'd put this in the suggestions thread, if that still exists.

I don't think it's a great idea though personally. The forums simply don't get enough traffic to warrant splitting them up further than they already are. The sections would be dead on arrival. I mean, just the fact that this is the first response to this thread in a week and it's still on the first page of the Regular Discussion. :confused:

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
NNID
chaser1234
I'd put this in the suggestions thread, if that still exists.

I don't think it's a great idea though personally. The forums simply don't get enough traffic to warrant splitting them up further than they already are. The sections would be dead on arrival. I mean, just the fact that this is the first response to this thread in a week and it's still on the first page of the Regular Discussion. :confused:
Yeah, but what are we going to discuss now besides the Switch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom