1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Splatoon 2 has released around the globe!

Join the Splatoon 2 hype and discussion!

Squidboards Presents A New Contest: Art of the Month!

Discussion in 'News & Features' started by TheRapture, Oct 4, 2017.

TheRapture, Oct 4, 2017 at 2:39 PM
  1. TheRapture

TheRapture Dystopian Future Paint Desperado
    Admin

NNID:
    Ya_Boi_Rapture
    [​IMG]
    Art of the Month is a monthly Squidboards community contest in which you submit your original Splatoon artwork based on the theme selected for that month. After the month is over, we'll select a winning submission, which will be featured on our homepage and social media!​

In celebration of Inktober, we're kicking off a brand new project for all you talented squids out there. If you're an artist or aspire to be one, this is for you!​

October 2017
    This Month's Theme: Halloween / Fall

For this month's contest, create an original piece of Splatoon artwork that has elements of the spookiness of Halloween and/or some Autumn vibes. Stay fresh!

Click here to find out how to enter and for more details on this monthly contest!

PhantomZ2, Yin_ and Gallifrey like this.
Founder of Squidboards and current Squidboards admin; tournament organizer/event director of Smash Attack at Next Level; Overwatch commentator with Softlocke/COW League.
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Features' started by TheRapture, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Yin_
      Yin_
      This looks awesome...except I'm only just learning to draw well so I'm not gonna be able to do this well...:oops::confused:
    2. PhantomZ2
      PhantomZ2
      I'll try this out!