• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squidboards Update #5 - Initial Launch of Groups

Hey everyone! We've got a bit of a late night update today in the form of groups.

This system will allow everyone to form groups for stuff like their dedicated Teams of 4, larger Squads or clans of friends, as well as discussion hubs for Regions or other topics.

As this is just the initial rollout, there may be a few quirks and such, so keep an eye out and let us know if anything seems off!

We hope this feature further strengthens the Squidboards community as we move towards the launch of Splatoon next weekend!

Warchamp7

Comments

I know I won't use this since I live under a rock. Still cool though and I hope a lot of squad (or should I say squid) wars will happen in a much organised fashion. Plus, the updates in the future for Splatoon will really benefit this feature even more. It'll be while before the update, but it's better to start sooner than later with this feature.

These are some pretty awesome features. Hoping when things really kick off, we'll see the most use out of it.

It's awesome to see this implemented, I know you said to expect some kinks but I thought best to highlight some;
-I tried to post a poll in the group forum, it doesn't seem to have included the poll in the thread, and has instead posted it as a normal thread. Not sure if this is a problem for groups overall but I tried to post it twice and it failed both times
-When trying to navigate backwards in a thread in the group forums section (i.e. clicking "Group" while in a thread) it takes you back to the front page

Ohhhhh!! *sniff* Could this be mi little thread I started? Growing into this? By categories, *sniff* It's so beautiful. I don't have much words to describe it. My dream is almost done, practically a reality. A place to make groups and squads/clans/teams. Thank you very much!

I'm glad @Warchamp7 was able to put something together so fantastic as this. I hope everyone enjoys the new Groups feature, and please let us know if you have any feedback or problems with Groups back in the forums!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom