• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Squidcepticons search for opponents

Chaos11377

Inkling
NNID
chaos11377
Hi. My name is chaos11377 and I am a member from the Squidcepticons. We are a German group, so please forgive my bad English. We want to play against expert players, so please, if you think you are quite good at Splatoon, contact me/us!

Contact details:
NNID: chaos11377 (creativity over 9000!!)
Time zone: CET +2
Time frame:
Game details: Decided in private chat
Region: Germany, Europe.
Squad/Group details: We are the Squidcepticons. We founded our group because of MrFS's (German youtuber) Skype conversation (for his subscribers). We've won some fights against some German youtubers and are bored of our current opponents. We have so much fun in our Skype conversation, and would say that we can win!
Skill bracket: Our average rank is S, but I think everyone can challenge us
Comms (TS3 channels if you'd like to talk to the squad after for feedback): not existent

So, please challenge us! We appreciate everyone :)

This message was edited by an another member.

Bangerz

Inkster Jr.
NNID
benshever
We are looking for a scrim right now

you can add me on skype: gr82bg8r

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
Hmm are you worthy enough for me and my clan
Ok well scrim I can't scrim right now but I could tomorrow

I live in the Uk so you'll have to work out time zones and my NNID is splatsplatoon

I'll pick 3 members to scrimmage with me as I believe it's 4v4 but If it's 1v1 I'm fine with that too

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom