• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squiddly Winks now recruiting

Switch Friend Code
SW-6213-2816-9218
Squiddly Winks is a Splatoon 2 U.K team looking for it's first members. If you're interested please don't hesitate to join the discord server.
https://discord.gg/YPKkfKz
The only requirement is that you are in the U.K. Other than that all we ask is that you act mature and treat other members with respect.

Last edited:
Switch Friend Code
SW-6213-2816-9218
Discord is the easiest option for teams to communicate at the moment so you'll find most will use it for convenience sake. It will be difficult to find any that aren't using it but don't give up I'm sure there's at least one.

Orcanonyan

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-7775-8230-7414
I have got Discord now, but I have no clue how to use it... Care to help me?

My Discord ID is TheToxicologist#9111.

Like I said, I have never ever used Discord, so please bear with me.

Switch Friend Code
SW-6213-2816-9218
I have got Discord now, but I have no clue how to use it... Care to help me?

My Discord ID is TheToxicologist#9111.

Like I said, I have never ever used Discord, so please bear with me.
If you click the link in the first post it should open Discord and ask if you want to join. Click that and you're in the server. From there you have different rooms for different subjects. For example if you want to play Salmon Run you'd go into the Salmon-Run room and ask if anyone wants to play. It gets really easy once you get started but if you have any questions just ask. Everyone is very welcoming and would be more than happy to lend a helping hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom