• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Squidkids Presents: Splatoon Squid Tip #1: Y Positioning

Hello squids and kids, here is a video from a new Youtube channel called: Squidkids! That last sentence was a doozy so try to keep up. Squidkids is a new Youtube channel designed to give all those up and coming Splatoon players tips, tricks, and advanced techniques to step up their game to a whole new level. Their first video talks about Y Positioning which is inkredibly helpful to keep opponents in sight and to change views quickly. Give it a watch to learn more!

Want to see more videos? Be sure to check out Squidkids on Youtube and subscribe for more fresh content. Now get on some fresh gear, grab a weapon of choice, and get out there and try this out in a game!

Comments

Whenever i play against a twitch livestreamer, they kill me so fast and aim so accurately (i dont suck btw)
Now i know how they do it! Super helpful and subscribed :)

This looks very useful, but I wonder if it will be less practical for the people that use motion controls. Regardless the channel looks like it'll be great.

I can't wait to see more videos like this! Developing the meta by introducing new advanced techniques and strategies will make the competitive more diverse.

That was probably the best piece of Splatoon content I've seen so far. Good job and keep it up!

Great tutorial. Has already upped my game considerably. I may try to increase my motion control sensitivity. Thanks for the post though. I hope to see more like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom