• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Squidlett Overdrive now recruiting!

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
I wanted to be on a squad, but everyone wanted S+ members, and well, I'm only an A rank, so I was rejected from every squad I tried to join.

So I've decided to just make a squad of my own. This brings me to Squidlett Overdrive, the squad that I will be making and (hopefully!) be competing with.

If you want to join, here are some rules:

No swearing.

You must have Discord.

You have to be between the ages of 11 and 18. I'm a teen myself, and I find it awkward to play video games with anyone out of my age group that I haven't met in person.

You have to be able to take a joke. If you, for some reason, decide jumping on the tower with an out-of-ink E-liter is a good idea, then you will be jokingly yelled at and it will probably remain an inside joke for a while. Don't let us make you feel bad, we're just a bunch morons.

You have to be able to take some constructive criticism. No one is perfect, you can always try new things.

Your rank has to be higher than B+.

You have to be available for any tournaments that we have joined. If we get more than 4 squad members, than some will play some tournaments and some will play others.

My timezone is EDT. I would prefer it is you were in the same timezone.

If you are interested In joining, then leave a comment with the following info:

Name
NNID
Weapons you play
Modes you play/your best mode
Discord name and #
Age (can be a range, if you don't want to give away too much)

Stay Fresh!

NNID
GForceCorro
Hi! I am interested in joining. I have the same problem that you have: joining a squad thats not S and above, and I am a B+ rank sooo... Definitely didn't make the cut on those teams, but I am hoping that this might be the team for me! Here is my info
Name: FeelinPrettySquiddy (or Gibran Corro)
Nnid: GFORCECORRO
Main: Splash-O-Matic
Modes: ALL!
Discord: FeelinPrettySquiddy#5074

Well, I think thats it. Hopefully I will be able to play with your squad and rank up.

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
Sure thing Mate! I'll friend you and such when I can! :)

Iviesi

Inkling
NNID
Iviesyllis
I will consider applying for this squad if some other applications don't work out :')!

Last edited:

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
Sweet. My discord name is The Salamander King

# is 7428

IceBear

Inkling
Hi! I'm interested in joining your squad! I also noticed someone I've squadded with before also sent you a request. Name: I'd rather you call me Ice for convenience NNID: IceBear1314 Main: I love chargers! I usually use Kelp Splatter-scope Modes: I like splat zones on port mackerel Rank: I am low S+ Age: 13 Discord: IceBear#2103

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
Hi! I'm interested in joining your squad! I also noticed someone I've squadded with before also sent you a request. Name: I'd rather you call me Ice for convenience NNID: IceBear1314 Main: I love chargers! I usually use Kelp Splatter-scope Modes: I like splat zones on port mackerel Rank: I am low S+ Age: 13 Discord: IceBear#2103
Sweet! We can play together tomorrow!

SpeedyGamer

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SpeedyGamer48
Steven (Speedy)
SpeedyGamer48
Custom Range Blaster, Fresh Squiffer, Berry Splattershot
I play any mode but I'm best at Rainmaker
SpeedyGamer #8936

Reyrey

Inkling
NNID
WreckItRey
Oh god ;-; I'm a B- can I still join? I'm really good but I always get bad teams... Also I'm very smart and mature for my age.

Last edited:

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
Steven (Speedy)
SpeedyGamer48
Custom Range Blaster, Fresh Squiffer, Berry Splattershot
I play any mode but I'm best at Rainmaker
SpeedyGamer #8936
Cool, my name is Steven, an I'm also 13!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom