• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

SquiDNA Recruitment Thread |Closed we disbanded Sorry

Mighty Squid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SquidSquadNova
Hello I'm Mighty Squid also known just as Mighty and I am one of the members of SquiDNA a squad that is relatively new as it began in November, but we all have played since launch. We are a group of mainly S and a S+ players. We have played in only a couple of tournaments, and have recently decided to recruit members as we have been trying to create chemistry among ourselves. We are a pretty active squad with most of us playing every day after school. Our leader has a capture card so we are able to record some matches and some of the other members are working to get one. Anyone can apply but we are in a need for at least 1 pst player but that doesn't mean you can't apply if you are in another timezone. Tryouts will be held once we have our finalists. We will go over the applications as a group and choose from there. Thank you all for applying and we hope to play with you soon but until then keep on splatting. We really only use discord for the team as it is much easier to use than Skype.

Please read the top portion before applying.
Recruitment Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1D5xl3gzTxhVh3pM8Daoc9MEtRNc0-j-9KN4JjGPnO3w/viewform

Last edited:

danwiiu

Inkling
NNID
HardWares
Hi, I am interested in joining SquiDNA. I am currently A+ but I am very close to S. Even though I'm not in a pst time zone, I am on all day after school and I would love to squad with you guys! :)

Mighty Squid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SquidSquadNova
Thank you for responding our squad will look over your application and get back to you soon.

Mighty Squid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SquidSquadNova
Update:We are in seriously need of gal players so if you use gals please reply in this forum or the google doc

El Nuevo

Inkling
Hey, maybe you got the application by now. I saw you were looking for gal players and well, I always felt cheap for only ever using gals so why not capitalize on that. Splatterscopes are very much my secondary choice if needed. Thank you for considering my application. Stay fresh!

Last edited:

Mighty Squid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SquidSquadNova
thank you for replying el nuevo my squad and i will look over the application and will go from there

Mighty Squid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SquidSquadNova
We are still recruiting, if anyone else would like to join.

Last edited:

Stargirl114

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Star
We are especially interested in any Splatling users. So please let us know if you have experience.

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
*Remember to be logged into your google drive account when answering the questions or else it won't be sent*
wait what? even though it did say sent? i doono how this stuff works =.=

never heard of a google drive account.

Ok so I poked around but after I dl it (and it knows stuff I viewed before) would there be a copy for me to see anywhere? I do i know i you got it or seen it?

Last edited:

Mighty Squid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SquidSquadNova
wait what? even though it did say sent? i doono how this stuff works =.=

never heard of a google drive account.

Ok so I poked around but after I dl it (and it knows stuff I viewed before) would there be a copy for me to see anywhere? I do i know i you got it or seen it?
No there was someone who couldn't use the doc correctly and i thought that was the problem he just didn't answer a question. Sorry about the confusion.

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
No there was someone who couldn't use the doc correctly and i thought that was the problem he just didn't answer a question. Sorry about the confusion.
but did you get mine? it got me worried because i haven't getting replies like i tried a team a week ago, maybe longer? and thought maybe that team was inactive or wasn't intested with me, no idea they could error.

Mighty Squid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SquidSquadNova
No we have got your application momo. We also have a couple of other players and have thought of having tryouts next week. The only other question i have is do you have a discord as our squad uses it to communicate.

Mighty Squid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SquidSquadNova
Another Quick Update: We are in great need of support players such as splattlings and squelchers please apply or dm me immediately. Thank you all in advance.

Mighty Squid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SquidSquadNova
ok thank you everyone for sending your applications the squad and i will check them and get back to you soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom