• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squished by Tenta Brella? Wth?

RocketsTail

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2874-2863-4789
Squished? I didn't even know this was possible until last night. I mean, I've been splatted, but never squished. I had to take a pic and laugh at that myself.

Attachments

SilverBrick

Pro Squid
NNID
SilverBrick
Getting hit by an open canopy deals 30 damage with all Brellas so far. If that kills you, it says you were squished.

Personally I’m glad you can still get squished in Splatoon 2. That used to be the message for being crushed by a Roller, and it always made me laugh. Now even more so since it’s much less common.

AllToonedUp

Inkling Cadet
Getting hit by an open canopy deals 30 damage with all Brellas so far. If that kills you, it says you were squished.

Personally I’m glad you can still get squished in Splatoon 2. That used to be the message for being crushed by a Roller, and it always made me laugh. Now even more so since it’s much less common.
Actually Undercover does only 15 damage when you touch the shield. But yeah I always laugh when someone gets killed by the canopy.

RocketsTail

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2874-2863-4789
Yeah, it is pretty funny and a little embarrassing at the same time. In my defense, I was trapped in a corner from trying to dodge bubbles. I've been crushed by a roller, but that's more understandable than getting squished by a brella's canopy. I guess it's one of those freak deaths.......like death by splash wall or sprinkler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom