• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Stardust-Sonic on Youtube

Stardust-Sonic

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Stardust-Sonic
This is a preview of my most recent content

Splat Talk ep. 13 - World of chaos? Or world of order? Discussing the future of Splatoon ( www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jPTrQWwRhg )

Basically a video going more in depth on my thoughts about living in a world of chaos or a world of order after the final fest from this post : https://squidboards.com/threads/final-splatfest-result-story-theory-specualtion.41261/#post-277883

Splat Talk ep. 14 - Ranking the best splash wall weapons ( www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjFQQsXeJ5s )

Reviewing and ranking out the best weapons featuring a splash wall in Splatoon 2 based on how they can use it and how it is useful to these weapons.

Splat Talk ep. 15 - A wild patch v4.9.0 appeared ! ( www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vGW7RNiugs )

Analysing and discussing Splatoon 2 v4.9.0.

Some stream highlights :
- My Gal .96 Deco is on fire !! ( www.youtube.com/watch?v=81_QBxz9K1Q )
- Some very grim plays ... ( www.youtube.com/watch?v=KONtzrAu9sU )

My Twitch stream : www.twitch.tv/stardust_sonic

Help me create splat clips ... ( www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzjsvqdNwyE )

I see so many great clips, so many great plays being posted on social medias, but none of them regrouped in a video in the style of Replay Hut or The Salt Is Real (for the Smash Bros. series). So, why not make it a reality for Splatoon? Let's do this, together !

Here are some guidelines :
- can be either Splatoon 1 or 2
- must be clipped from your Nintendo Switch or recorded with a capture card
- Nintendo Switch : save to SD card and import them to PC
- Capture card (elgato, avermedia ...) : make the quality acceptable, not a squarry, blurry mess (check your recording settings from OBS or any other recording/streaming software you use). Send it via email in that case ( stardust.splatclips@gmail.com ), and tell me the points in time where to extract the clip (if needed)
- Clip posted on social media : DM with a link to the clip or notify me when you post it (@Stardust_Sonic on Twitter)
- NO CAMERA RECORDING
- No animations (sadly). This is not the place ...
- specify your name for your clip to be featured with, please

All this, and much more on my youtube channel : www.youtube.com/channel/UCb51VXxSTWZ7Y1JLC8UOmiQ

Stay tuned for the latest Stardust-Sonic content !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom