• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

stat.ink and IkaLog

Skoodge

Brella Aficionado
Switch Friend Code
SW-2149-6955-3787
I just wanted to give a little shout out to this amazing site and software! I don't hear many people talking about it, but this could help with my team practices, since if every member used it, you could more easily identify the problems your team has.

If you don't know anything first go to here stat.ink, which is where all the data can be found, and information about how to set this all up! Capture cards are the easiest way, but the mobile app IkaRec can help you too if you don't have access to a capture card. The desktop software captures so much information, it's crazy!

Like these super helpful graphs!

These show when you were low on ink, when you splatted, and when you got splatted, along with the lines at the top showing when each team was in control. It has stats on all sorts of stuff, like gear calculations, and more. It's so slick, and useful, everyone who's serious about competitive should give it a look! There are a lot of optional/experimental records too, which I haven't even tested out yet.

If you want an example, go look at this match (by the way, this is an alt) I just completed, which is where this graph came from. You can see who you died to and your kill streaks, there is just so much to learn from this. Over time you will even be able to see win percentages on the different stages and the different modes. If you aren't using this, and you are playing competitively, you are going to be at a disadvantage.

Sorry if this sounds like an advertisement, it's not, everything here is free (besides the owning a capture card or android phone) and it is just so crazy I didn't start using this sooner. This is just a thank you to everyone involved in the creation of the site and software, because this is incredible stuff. I am guessing many others also have not heard of this software, we have basically 3 threads about this on SquidBoards including a simple guide, that is a little outdated by this point, so few have probably used it, so this is also a shout out.

Thanks for reading, and hope you get out there and use this to improve your gameplay!

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Interesting stuff, but kinda late in the game's life.

Setu

I'll have to start using this personally. Hopefully it doesn't require obs like everything does nowadays.

Aristeia

Pro Squid
NNID
Sifo33
Anyone know why the mobile version starts you off at C-0? Is there any way to set a starting rank?

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out. This is really neat software. I like it a lot :3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom