• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Still playing Sp1atoon? Join our Discord server!

LavaLeaf

Inkling
NNID
lolatlife
What up, squids!
While many of us have shifted over to Splatoon 2, there are still an unlucky minority who don't currently own the sequel (or a Switch, perhaps). Maybe you do have Spla2n, but you feel a burning sensation inside you to replay the original game. Who knows.

For these reasons, I have created the Fossilised Squids Discord server! It's an ideal hangout for anyone who still plays the original game, allowing you to continue to find others to play with and have fun. And now is a better time than ever to join, with the recent announcement of an internal Sp1atoon league giving you even more options to keep playing the pure version of the game. Splatoon 1 isn't dead yet, folks. (By the way, you don't need a team to join in the league; sign up as a solo player and you'll be matched up with other fellow squids!)

I just wish I'd posted this on Squidboards sooner, really. It seems like there actually is an audience for this kind of thing. If you know anyone else who could be interested, I'd appreciate if you spread the word!

Here's an infinite invite to the server:
https://discord.gg/4zSXBHs

See you there, squids!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom