• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Sting Ray is Now Recruiting!

BaconHatBuddy

Inkling
NNID
Buddy
Switch Friend Code
SW-5418-6398-3007
If you'd like to join my newly formed team, just lemme know! I don't think I'll be that active here on Squidboards, so you should probably join my Discord server for easy contact (link below). For now it'll only be a semi-competitive team since I'm still pretty new to this, but hopefully we can grow into something bigger.

There are some pretty easy requirements to take care of if you want to join.

- You need a rank average of at least an A-. I'd actually prefer that over something higher, since it'll be closer to my skill level and we can all grow together as a team. I can maybe make a few exceptions if you're lower than an A-.

- I'll gladly accept anyone who is 13-18 years old. I could maybe make a few exceptions for that too.

- I don't have a set schedule yet, and I want to wait until I have an idea of when people are available. I'm usually available most of the time, so that's why I want to wait to make a schedule that works for everyone else.

- You need to live in America.

- Obviously you need to be comfortable with VC to make this work. I'm still pretty shy and know how it feels to not want to VC with random people, but trust me. As we grow as a team we will get more comfortable with it. And yes, we're gonna be using Discord for this.

- I want us to be able to interact as much as we can on Discord, just so we can get to know each other and become a better team.

If you don't meet these requirements, you can always stick around and I might be able to find other ways for you to help in the server!

These could change as we get more competitive, but for now I think these are pretty simple requirements. If you have any questions, let me know! Here's a link to the Discord server! https://discord.gg/R6ZvUxJ

Squidify

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-8542-7373-7610
I have ALL of these but one. My Clam Blitz is in B+, I'll wanna still join.

Snowie※

Inkling
Hey i would like to join your clan im S+ in all modes (almost X) except in clam blitz. Could you send a new link to the discord server

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom