• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

STOP GETTING SPLATTED, YOU COWARDS!

gumx

Inkster Jr.
no. its more like start playing the game and not standing there doing nothing.

Raindrops

Inkster Jr.
NNID
mikeypie2010
I hate it when i respawn and see Inklings staring the ground.

gumx

Inkster Jr.
there must be something really interesting on the floor to make them stare at it for a long time you know. much more important than the match

Raindrops

Inkster Jr.
NNID
mikeypie2010
there must be something really interesting on the floor to make them stare at it for a long time you know. much more important than the match
The swirling of the spawn is just soooo pretty.

gumx

Inkster Jr.
no way. it must be a shiny seashell. but not sure if its a mine... gotta check it out for 5 minutes

Sevrault

Inkling
NNID
sevrault
But in reality, there's a reason they may be doing that. Sometimes they have to go do something really important, like go to the restroom because they can't hold it anymore, or they have to do something quick and they can't play at the moment. Sometimes I have to stop playing to do something important.

gumx

Inkster Jr.
But in reality, there's a reason they may be doing that. Sometimes they have to go do something really important, like go to the restroom because they can't hold it anymore, or they have to do something quick and they can't play at the moment. Sometimes I have to stop playing to do something important.
true. but they do have the option to leave the lobby once the match has ended. each match is like around 5 mins? or just unplug the router or the thing that their WiiU is connected to to get wi-fi.

i would be less annoyed if it showed that player disconnected instead of him/her standing there. Then again... especially for the restroom people should do their business first before playing anything online with other human players.

Sevrault

Inkling
NNID
sevrault
true. but they do have the option to leave the lobby once the match has ended. each match is like around 5 mins? or just unplug the router or the thing that their WiiU is connected to to get wi-fi.

i would be less annoyed if it showed that player disconnected instead of him/her standing there. Then again... especially for the restroom people should do their business first before playing anything online with other human players.
Sometimes it's urgent, and if one were to disconnect, their rank would go down if they were playing ranked. On the other hand, if it was just regular turf wars, you can disconnect without getting a penalty for disconnection.

gumx

Inkster Jr.
Sometimes it's urgent, and if one were to disconnect, their rank would go down if they were playing ranked. On the other hand, if it was just regular turf wars, you can disconnect without getting a penalty for disconnection.
true. losing the match will get rank downs too cause its 3v4 unless the 3's team is godly :P

gumx

Inkster Jr.
true. losing the match too will get rank downs too cause its 3v4 unless the 3's team is godly :p it does happen when the 3 wins i seen it happened.

edit: sorry somehow it double posted. how to delete?

Last edited:

Nero86

Inkling Cadet
NNID
nero86
Yeah, sometimes I hope a bad team member gets disconnected at first and cause less damage to our rank points than go online doing nothing useful.

JuddTheCat

Inkling Cadet
When someone who is away at spawn puts the Gamepad up, and the Inkling is facing up, I say "don't look at the sun, it will hurt your eyes.".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom