• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Stop the g:knd

ThisFungi

8-bit crazy!
Greetings fellow squids, I bring you a confidential file leaked from the Galactic Kids Next Door database. If you were a fellow Kids Next Door operative, this file may bring shock to you as this plan of action is brought by the Galactic Kids Next Door (or g:knd for short) to bring our world into peril. Fortunately I was recomissioned in time by other top agents and was able to share this to other potential members of the knd that were also recomissioned. Fellow knd operatives, we can still stop this plan from happening. The safety of the world is in our hands. What's necessary to accomplish this goal? Simple....

Recomisson everyone.

All secret agency stuff aside, this neat lil vid comes from the mind of Mr. Warburton, otherwise known as the creator of the Kids Next Door. He pretty much made a quick sketch of what happens after the final episode (with the same voice actors and everything!) and wants to test the waters of a potential sequel to one of the coolest shows on CN.
There's even a petition going on for this idea and plot to become a reality in none other than the channel itself. Feel free to sign it if you're a fan of Codename: Kids Next Door and would like to see more of it. Otherwise, I hope you liked the vid. I certainly did and had to share it with everyone else. :D

https://www.change.org/p/cartoon-network-greenlight-galactic-kids-next-door-series

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I remember watching this show as a child. It was really.... weird.

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
I remember watching this the day it came out. I got so excited only to find out it's not official... yet. I signed the petition long ago, let's see it happen!

I'm a huge Kids Next Door fan, nice to see others here as well.

empieflower

Senior Squid
NNID
empieflower
Switch Friend Code
SW-4855-9837-7775
I loved watching KND as a kid, and got super excited hearing about G:KND. Was a bit disappointed it was only a teaser, but hopeful that it'll become real soon, as a cartoon or a movie/2-3 part special.

jp4464

Jazzy Inkling
NNID
jp4464
I can't believe I haven't heard about this until just now!

KND is one of my all-time favorite shows on CN, and this video got me so hyped!

Also, Numbah 3 saying "Holy ****" gives me life.

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
I can't believe I haven't heard about this until just now!

KND is one of my all-time favorite shows on CN, and this video got me so hyped!

Also, Numbah 3 saying "Holy ****" gives me life.
I thought she actually swore at first, but apparently she says holy crap but it's censored as a joke like it's supposed to be a swear word for children. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom