• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Sunshine 2 or Galaxy 3?

Which would you want more? Galaxy 3, Sunshine 2, or a brand new 3d Mario game?

• Galaxy 3

• Sunshine 2

• New 3d Game

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
I wanted so bad to vote for Sunshine 2 - I really want a sequel, as the first was great and I know that a sequel would look awesome in HD, but I'd also like a brand new idea. Nintendo is pretty good at innovation, I'm sure that they could introduce something fantastic!

SquidBuster

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DubaloSeven
I'd really like something new that combines the best elements of all the 3D Mario games. Something that's ridiculously tight like 3D World with the open world style of Sunshine and the pure creativity factor of Galaxy.

Zero Revolution

Pro Squid
NNID
Zeedief123
Switch Friend Code
SW-8519-0178-2889
Something completely new and fresh. Whenever Nintendo comes up with a new concept for Mario, or any of their games for that matter, it's always fun and interesting. I really don't want a sequel.

Leigh

Inkster Jr.
I'd rather see something more like Galaxy again as far as gameplay goes.

Radi

Senior Squid
NNID
InfinityBeamX
As good as Sunshine 2 sounds, I would rather see Galaxy 3. With the graphics of the Wii U, Nintendo could really end the trilogy with a bang. I feel that it has much more potential than Sunshine 2 because the gameplay in the Galaxy games were very unique. Sunshine had the FLUDD machine, which was pretty cool, but Galaxy brought in planets, which doesn't sound as cool, but it's much more fun to explore with those mechanics.

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Both Galaxy games are better than Sunshine, which is precisely why I would prefer Sunshine 2. Sunshine was still great, even if not on the same level as the Galaxy duo and I'd love to see the F.LU.D.D. based gameplay making a comeback.

shrooby

Get Kraken
A Sunshine sequel wouldn't work with the controllers of the Wii U anyway.
The GC controller's shoulder buttons can tell when you're pressing lightly and holding it all the way down. Which is really important for controlling FLUDD 'cause you can then shoot out varying degrees of water.
All of NIntendo's other controllers don't do that. It's all or nothng. (There are words for these things but I can't remember them.)

It's sad since I would love a Sunshine 2. ;_;

Personally, though, something new would be nice. (Not New SMB pls)

Jet

Full Squid
NNID
Jetcore500
I think galaxy and sunshine are products of there consoles

Kirbyfan391

Inkling
A new 3D Mario. 3D Land, 64, Sunshine and Galaxy were all refreshing games, and I think Mario needs something big like that after 3D World didn't get as much positive reception as hoped(some people still don't think it's a "real 3D Mario game" if you know what I mean...).

shrooby

Get Kraken
That's cause 3D Land and World are more like 2D Mario games in 3D.
Just get from point A to point B, but you can move 360 degrees.
For the next game a prefer a return to the more mission-based 3D platforming. Where you have first figure out what/where you point B is and then figure out how to get there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom