• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

'Sup Squiddos!

Sushi_Gal_

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SushiGuyGamesNN
Hello there! I'm Sushi_Gal_, You can just call me Soosh, if you want. I'm obsessed with Splatoon, (I haven't interactted with any humans in 2 weeks) hence joining SquidBoards. I'm playing pretty much all the time, so yeah. Here are ways to communicate with me!

Gmail: Sushigalsquidgal@gmail.com
YouTube: SushiGalSquidGal
NNID: SushiGuyGamesNN
Twitter: Nope.

On my YouTube channel I pretty much just play Splatoon. I might have some random videos of other games, but it's mostly Splatoon. One of my goals for the channel is to write a Splatoon Parody, and have PALogy(Http://www.youtube.com/user/PALogy) sing it.

Hope to meet some friends here!
Peace!
✌

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Hello and welcome to the website!

I always welcome new Splatoon friends so if you want to add me, then feel free (though i'm on vacation now so I will have to actually add you later if you do). I play Splatoon WAY more than I should, you will find me either playing it or Team Fortress 2, which I play in about a 50/50 split...so about 12 hours for both each day lol.

Anyways I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you need any help, feel free to ask me or another staff member for help. See ya around!

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Welcome to the boards, Soosh! If you're looking for people who like Splatoon, you've come to the right place.

Just wish I could play it right now. Thanks internet connection.

Sushi_Gal_

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SushiGuyGamesNN
Thanks! And trust me, I know how it feels. I couldn't play for two days because stupid Rogers had issues. (For the fourth time this month :/)

chubbylittlefox

Inkling
NNID
Mariolover127
Hiya Soosh, welcome to the boards!! ~ Oh my goodness I'm addicted to splatoon too. Even when I have to go somewhere all I'm thinking about is, I need to get home and play it! xD If you want you can add me and I hope we can play sometime. I'm basically on it all day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom