• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

'Sup squids!

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
I've been lurking about this forum every now and then, might aswell join in and show my deep love-hate relationship with a kid's game.

So about me, lemme see... I'm a dabbling artist, i draw every now and then and i might even have great artsy dreams someday. Oh yeah, and i play Splatoon.
I mostly play Turf War for the time being untill i can get a decent shirt with cold-blood, i hate echo with my very soul. I usually rock the dual squelch/kelp charger but not before taking in at least 7 cups of raw caffeine, if you see someone spazzing out while aiming then i am deeply sorry for my mistakes.

So how are you people?

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Welcome to the boards, Elecmaw! I hope you enjoy your time around here. :)

I find nothing wrong with this kid's game. I don't even think about it that way. :P

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Hello and welcome to the website!

Kid's game? Squids EXPLODE when they die to anything, leaving only their clothes behind. This game would scare a kid's life forever lol. Plus most kids are into CoD anyway so most splatoon players are actually pretty old, heck my squad consists of a 30-something, 20-something, 16 and 17 year old playing splatoon competitively lol.

Anyways enjoy your stay here and if you need any help, feel free to ask me or another staff member for help. See ya around!

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Hello and welcome to the website!

Kid's game? Squids EXPLODE when they die to anything, leaving only their clothes behind. This game would scare a kid's life forever lol. Plus most kids are into CoD anyway so most splatoon players are actually pretty old, heck my squad consists of a 30-something, 20-something, 16 and 17 year old playing splatoon competitively lol.

Anyways enjoy your stay here and if you need any help, feel free to ask me or another staff member for help. See ya around!
Yeah i'm aware a lot of older people love this game (myself included), i just like to depreciate myself on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom