• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Super Monkey Ball Social

Zero Meddler

Inkling Cadet
Anyone here a fan of Super Monkey Ball? If so, what games have you played or own? Do you have a favorite game? Favorite or hated floors? Anything related to Super Monkey Ball goes here.

I picked up Deluxe again and I've made so much progress though I absolutely despise Advanced Extra 5 (Polar Large). So many lives lost on that floor... that and Arthropod but everyone hates Arthropod. XD

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
Heyyy, I like Super Monkey Ball. I just cleared the Master Extra stages a few weeks ago in Super Monkey Ball 2 for GameCube. (Haven't played the deluxe one too much, but you'd probably have to be a legend to get to the Master Extra stages on that one. XD)

Zero Meddler

Inkling Cadet
Heyyy, I like Super Monkey Ball. I just cleared the Master Extra stages a few weeks ago in Super Monkey Ball 2 for GameCube. (Haven't played the deluxe one too much, but you'd probably have to be a legend to get to the Master Extra stages on that one. XD)
-twitching- Y-you... cl-cl-cleared... M-as-Master E-E-E-E-Extra...?
My Reaction.png
(This describes my reaction perfectly. XD I love Awkward Zombie)

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Monkey Fight was a hit with my friends 14 years ago. I really should play that again.

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
-twitching- Y-you... cl-cl-cleared... M-as-Master E-E-E-E-Extra...?
View attachment 3273
(This describes my reaction perfectly. XD I love Awkward Zombie)
Yeah, I had it set to 99 monkeys just in case I messed up, but surprisingly I used less than half of them (don't remember the exact number, just that it was definitely less than half). I am never doing that again though. The Master Extra ones are so confusing. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom