• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
With Super Smash Bros. Ultimate coming out soon, I thought it'd be cool to try and print new key chains for all of the series that are represented. I also was wondering, what series, other than Splatoon (because we all know that's number one) is your favorite that will be featured in the game? (If you need a list I complied one in spoilers and yes, Splatoon is on there just because I was making a complete list.)
Metriod
Fire Emblem
Kid Icharius
Super Mario Bros
Donkey Kong
Castlevania
C(h)rom
Splatoon
Bayonetta
Duck Hunt
Captain Falcon
Cloud
Star Fox Zero
Pokemon
Ice Climbers
Legend of Zelda
Punchout
Mega Man
Dreamland (Kirby)
Mii's
Game & Watch
Earthbound
Pacman
Pikmin
R.O.B.
Xenoblade
Metalgear (Snake)
Sonic
Animal Crossing
Wii Fit Trainer

Coolkid

Inkling Cadet
i like alot of the characters and of course the inklings will be added to my mains list xD .you have no idea how crazy these rumors and fake leaks are about certain characters ever since it was mentioned more new characters will be added,i do have my preference list of who i want to make it and luckily some of them have a big chance of getting added in :D

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
Give me ARMS characters in Smash.

Otherwise, I cannot wait to play as the Castlevania fighters (even though I've never ever played a single Castlevania game in my life)- they look sooo fun!

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
A small update to this topic:
I decided, with my brother's help, to create some of the series mentioned in my first post as key chain charms. The following picture is what all I have (in addition to the inkling/squid and octoling/octopus). These would all be for sale at $3 (USD).

IMG_0697.JPG

Belial

Full Squid
Having unlocked all the charters recently I'm really enjoying how Inkling turned out. That said I'm also playing a lot of Toon link, Kid Link,(Dark) Pit, Corrin, Robin, and Ness/Lucas. Meanwhile my husband seems to be going down the road of maining Simon, Palutena, Inkling, Wario, and sonic? He's also been playing some Snake I think. We will see in due time how it all settles in I guess.

Also don't forget to try to scan your splatoon amiibos. I got a Callie and Marie spirit that's pretty great.

Absolutely Absol

Pro Squid
I have unlocked all of characters via both Classic Mode and World of Light. I'm playing Wii Fit Trainer and ROB. Maybe King Dedede or Bowser as well. I'm undecided as I practice using most of roster at moment.

Despite Splatoon 2's online is pretty stable, Smash's online is really terrible. Lots of lags. I don't understand why and how it is worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom