• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

SVF looking for new members.

RamenNoodles

Pro Squid
NNID
waterman12
Hi there! My new squad SquiadVasion Forge is looking for members. Currently we have 2 members and we are looking for 2 primary squids,4 secondary squids, and 4 reserves. There are some regulations such as being active on SquidBoards and Splatoon, B- or above, and having a Skype. Reply or P.M me for details.

lordlamb

Inkling
NNID
Baahman
i'm interested in joining a squad, on almost every evening 6-11ish PM EST and flexible throughout the days on saturday and sunday. im rank level b-/b and do almost exclusive playing in rank. my level is 21. i'm good at close combat fighting weapons but will wield whatever necessary to make the team better. both skype and discord i can obtain to communicate with other squad members.

RamenNoodles

Pro Squid
NNID
waterman12
i'm interested in joining a squad, on almost every evening 6-11ish PM EST and flexible throughout the days on saturday and sunday. im rank level b-/b and do almost exclusive playing in rank. my level is 21. i'm good at close combat fighting weapons but will wield whatever necessary to make the team better. both skype and discord i can obtain to communicate with other squad members.
Okay ill pm you with the details.

M0DE

Inkling
NNID
m0depiou
Im interested to joining. Please add my on skype or discord.
My skype is: m0depiou

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom