• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Taking Inkling and Octoling requests~

Meshani

Inkling
NNID
Shy-noodles
Switch Friend Code
SW-3937-9696-1576
Hi, I'm Meshani and I want to get out of my comfort zone and start drawing fan art! So I decided what a better way to do that than to start taking requests! So I'll be taking Inkling or Octoling requests as of now. Rules is, you must have a reference of your squid kid or octo kid, they must be sfw, and only one Inkling or Octoling per request. Also since these are free, I will be taking my time with them! Thank!

Also some examples of my art and crappy camera:

Attachments

X-BIRT

Inkster Jr.
(Please disregard this post, can't figure out how to delete)

Last edited:

{FëMãń68}

Inkling
I have one It’s a sky blue hair girl inkling with light blue designer headphones with goggles. Orange and blue shoes. Nintendo logo on hoodie that’s red. Light Gray socks. Red and gold N Zap. Blue eyes. Everything is from the first game. BTW could ya make the hair one of newer Splatoon 2 ones but it’s the cut/short one. Also I can’t figure out how to post pics :/

Last edited:

X-BIRT

Inkster Jr.
For posting pics, you just click/drag the file or copy/paste from a Google image search. It's actually pretty convenient on Squidboards.

X-BIRT

Inkster Jr.
Ah, can't help ya there mate. I don't even have a phone, lol.

Use a computer if the need for images is unavoidable maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom