• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Takings Inkling Commissions!

SupaRamen

Inkster Jr.
NNID
goofykoolaid

JULY, 2017 UPDATE

It's been awhile since I have drawn Splatoon commissions or even played the game. After my little break I am back and have improved my skills! I also got a new laptop recently so now I don't have to worry about my old laptop shutting down on me in mid drawing!

FAQ:

• Where do I contact you about my order?
You can talk to me here or by email! (suparamen@gmail.com)​

• How long does it take for my order to be completed? (UPDATE)
I really would like to take my time working on commissions to get every detail and piece just right without being pressured by a deadline so please bare with me when I work on your commission! How long it will take me to complete your order depends on the waiting list! If you want yours sooner you will be charged extra!​

• Does the weapon cost extra?
Nope!
  • Can I get a print of my commission? (UPDATE)
Currently working things out with prints so please come back soon for more info

Here are some samples:

sample2.png sample3.png amaripink.png

PayPal only please!!!

Last edited:

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
Hm. This seems cool! So, it is ok if you draw the inkling in my avatar? With the Blue moto boots for the shoes, holding a Berry Splattershot Pro? If the background is possible, can you please do Arowanna mall? I would also like him in a grinning, confident pose. Thanks a lot, I don't care if it isn't perfect, only if you tried!

SupaRamen

Inkster Jr.
NNID
goofykoolaid
The 3 Free slots have been taken! Thank you for putting in your request :) I really want to practice on inklings so this is wonderful! Please give me a day or so to complete your request! Thank you and stay fresh!

SupaRamen

Inkster Jr.
NNID
goofykoolaid
Hm. This seems cool! So, it is ok if you draw the inkling in my avatar? With Blue moto boots for the shoes, holding a Berry Splattershot Pro? If the background is possible, can you please do Arowanna mall? I would also like him in a grinning, confident pose. Thanks a lot, I don't care if it isn't perfect, only if you tried!
I have just finished drawing your inkling! I hope you like it. Sorry I wasn't able to do the background due to it taking more time and I have other request to finish :( But I will provide you with a transparent version of the piece so you may add it to a background! Thank you again for the request! It was fun to draw :)
topaz.png

Attachments

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Wow that looks cool! Though when I was referencing the pose, I meant the "floating in midair dash". But your version looks cool though!

SupaRamen

Inkster Jr.
NNID
goofykoolaid
Wow that looks cool! Though when I was referencing the pose, I meant the "floating in midair dash". But your version looks cool though!
Sorry about the pose! I redrew is but I am not sure exactly what a midair dash looks like but I will make changes if needed to meet your standards!
macsmitty.png

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Sorry about the pose! I redrew is but I am not sure exactly what a midair dash looks like but I will make changes if needed to meet your standards!
Cool. I was refering to something like this:

Thanks for reconsidering though! It means a lot!

dashiee-chan

Inkling
NNID
dashieepants
your art is so good!!! i wish i could draw that well. unfortunately, i don't have any extra money to commission you :c (i need a new avatar so badly aaah)
here's something i drew recently if you want to see: x (not trying to self-promote either sorry)
if you ever open up requests again sign me up! :)

SupaRamen

Inkster Jr.
NNID
goofykoolaid
your art is so good!!! i wish i could draw that well. unfortunately, i don't have any extra money to commission you :c (i need a new avatar so badly aaah)
here's something i drew recently if you want to see: x (not trying to self-promote either sorry)
if you ever open up requests again sign me up! :)
Thank you! I'm glad you like the art, it means a lot to me. Also I might open for requests again sometime in the future so look out for that! And you have lovely art as well friend!

Make it look like he's in midair. I know it's not realistic, but it can be done. Sorry if I've been a hassle.
It's no trouble at all! I do my best to satisfy and will go through whatever to reach your satisfaction! I made slight changes to the sketches and they are below for you to review!

Attachments

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
The second one is the best option for me. Once again thanks, and sorry for holding Rustic's Squid girl.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Speaking of my request...
If it doesn't trouble you too much.
Would you mind making the Inkling for my request be a slightly chubby and have a ponytail, similar to the male's?
Sorry, it's just something I thought up to break up the monotony of having a majority of Inklings looking similar. :s

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
I have just finished drawing your inkling! I hope you like it. Sorry I wasn't able to do the background due to it taking more time and I have other request to finish :( But I will provide you with a transparent version of the piece so you may add it to a background! Thank you again for the request! It was fun to draw :)
View attachment 3201
Gosh, your art is amazing! Some people seriously underprice themselves XD(I'm not saying to increase the price tho)However, may I ask for a small edit? Can you make his arm (the one without the weapon in hand) be in a different position? Change the other hand's position if you need to, It's just that I don't like the way the hand is positioned. Also, when he's grinning, can you make a little bit of his teeth show? Thanks so much for this!

SupaRamen

Inkster Jr.
NNID
goofykoolaid
Gosh, your art is amazing! Some people seriously underprice themselves XD(I'm not saying to increase the price tho)However, may I ask for a small edit? Can you make his arm (the one without the weapon in hand) be in a different position? Change the other hand's position if you need to, It's just that I don't like the way the hand is positioned. Also, when he's grinning, can you make a little bit of his teeth show? Thanks so much for this!
Of course! I will make the edits ASAP and send them to you.

SupaRamen

Inkster Jr.
NNID
goofykoolaid
Just finished the edit! Please inform me if anymore edits are needed!
topaz2.0.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom