• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Team balancing is terribly designed

Lord jabu

Inkling
I can't even solo queue without getting sweated on by an e litre or squiffer and you may say "get gud" or "if you can't beat em join em" but the problem is it is impossible to play splatoon casually at lvl 30 and over. It'd really annoying and I hope Nintendo fixes this because it's just unfair that all game I have to worry about an e litre camper on walleye

samaya

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2437-6092-3911
true it sometimes gets annoying but there is always sneaking up on them thats how i take em out (or if its a squiffer then i'll just go straight for it dunno why)

Lord jabu

Inkling
true it sometimes gets annoying but there is always sneaking up on them thats how i take em out (or if its a squiffer then i'll just go straight for it dunno why)
Yeah that doesn't really work when they have X rank accuracy, especially when I'm rocking carbon on walleye

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
Chuck bombs at them constantly. They can't do anything about it.

swim shady

Inkling
lol. you still dont know how to beat a sniper? the can only fire one shot in one direction at a time. when you see the line aim toward you, hop back and forth over it and mess with them. they will lose it, run out of ink, and you can take them out in close proximity

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom