• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Team Chocolate or Team Vanilla

Alscor

The Count
Event Organizer
NNID
Andrew040909
Switch Friend Code
SW-0777-5368-3880
Note that this has a SMWCentral reference, since I've been around there for some time, relating to ROM hacks. Anyways, if the next splatfest revolves around a sweets flavor, which do you prefer, chocolate or vanilla? Whatever you say, may eventually lead to you aligning to that sweets flavor. I prefer chocolate, so I would align with Team Chocolate.

Zunoa

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ZunoaX
This a bit hard for me. Maybe vanilla if it's ice cream flavors, and chocolate for everything else.

Alscor

The Count
Event Organizer
NNID
Andrew040909
Switch Friend Code
SW-0777-5368-3880
This a bit hard for me. Maybe vanilla if it's ice cream flavors, and chocolate for everything else.
I was thinking of cake. Anyways I likes chocolate cale better, so again, I would align with Team Chocolate.

Zero Revolution

Pro Squid
NNID
Zeedief123
Switch Friend Code
SW-8519-0178-2889
Pretty much this, I much prefer Vanilla ice cream. But if it's just in general, probably chocolate.

Zunoa

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ZunoaX
Perfect! I hope that this ends up being a Splatfest!

Misha

Pro Squid
NNID
Misha21
I like chocolate cakes, cookie, ice cream, and syrup. Basically I am chocoholic. lol

RemiRei

Inkster Jr.
NNID
RemiRei
Chocolate, easily. Vanilla is what I would call boring.

Alscor

The Count
Event Organizer
NNID
Andrew040909
Switch Friend Code
SW-0777-5368-3880
Knowing things around Splatoon, expect Callie to pick chocolate, and Marie to pick vanilla. In the end, I predict chocolate to dominate the popularity vote, and win the battle count in a fairly respectable fashion. Overall, expect Team Chocolate to get a bigger margin of victory than Team Dogs and Team Roller Coasters, and expect Callie to be the victorious Squid Sister once again.

Dragonuto

Pro Squid
Community Ambassador
NNID
Dragonuto
However much I love Vanilla Chocolate will win this and it'll be the team I pick :P Who can't resist a bit of Chocolate ice cream in the morning... Hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom