• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Team [CJ] Now Recruiting! Competitive squad, come make memes with us!

SplatoonNoob

Inkster Jr.
NNID
tml533
Team CJ is looking for squadmates. If you think you have what it takes, apply here.

We're active on the squidboards/reddit Discord server. We also have a team website and a new team discord server.

We enjoy playing squad battles, private scrimmages, and we are preparing for the next round of tournaments.

Who we're looking for

- Rank: A through S+ (we have two teams: Team 1 is S/S+, Team 2 is S is below)
- Working Microphone to use on Discord
- Fun-loving and team-oriented
- Dedicated to improving as a team & individually

Team CJ was founded by [CJ] memes (who streams as SplatoonNoob on Twitch), and [CJ] WOOMY, two S-ranked .52/.96 gal mains who love using overused memes, and who are trying their best to git gud. Our team name is inspired by reddit's satirical community, /r/circlejerk - a place to share memes and to poke fun at internet culture.

Please note that the application form has slightly changed. Some submissions gave a contact method that we don't use (e.g. Skype). Now we ask for your e-mail and Discord name. If you don't have Discord, please make an account (it's free).

Team Application Form.

Last edited:

SplatoonNoob

Inkster Jr.
NNID
tml533
I believe I've responded to all applications. If I haven't, please PM me, contact me on discord (SplatoonNoob), or email (SplatoonNoob@gmail.com).

We added two new members to our squad yesterday: an S+ bucket and an S tentatek! Still looking for a few more members.

We will have two teams for the upcoming tournament "Leagues Under the Ink"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom