• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Team Found [Locked]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquila Ezio

Full Squid
NNID
Tha_Aquila_Ezio
Hello Everyone.

I am looking for players that want to play splatoon very serieus with me and want to play every mode and every game (splat zones, tower control and turf war)

If you are a person that see or think Splatoon has Esport opportunities then you are the man i am looking for.
If you are beter then me then thats good i can and will learn from you.

I live in the Netherlands (Europe) the time in the Netherlands is 1 hour later then in the UK.

Here is my NNID: Tha_Aquila_Ezio
Make sure that when you send me a friend request you are from this site. So i won't delete you when i am deleting other persons on my Wii U friend list.

Aquila Ezio

Full Squid
NNID
Tha_Aquila_Ezio
Come on. i live in the netherlands but i am almost everyday online in the night. so i can play with USA players.
If you have a clan or started one let me now, i will play some games and you can make a choice if you want me or not.

smittythesquid

Inkling
Come on. i live in the netherlands but i am almost everyday online in the night. so i can play with USA players.
If you have a clan or started one let me now, i will play some games and you can make a choice if you want me or not.
Hey man, I would love to join your clan! I play competivialey as well, and would like to play in every mode as well. Sending you a friend request right now.

Aquila Ezio

Full Squid
NNID
Tha_Aquila_Ezio
Hey man, I would love to join your clan! I play competivialey as well, and would like to play in every mode as well. Sending you a friend request right now.
hello i have no clan JET. but maybe we can start some.
at this moment its 03:25 AM in the netherlands i will be online tomorrow.
I look forward to play with you.

Aquila Ezio

Full Squid
NNID
Tha_Aquila_Ezio
hello everyone. I am still looking for gamers to play splatoon with.
I am online right now.

My NNID is: Tha_Aquila_Ezio
i have almost a game ready you only need to be in my friend list and have the code 6464 to join me.
I play most of the time ranked mode.

Cosmos

Inkling
NNID
knight-150
Do you have pretty good internet connection? ON are you an active?

Aquila Ezio

Full Squid
NNID
Tha_Aquila_Ezio
Do you have pretty good internet connection? ON are you an active?
Hello Cosmos, Yes i have perfect internet connection. when i can't conect. its mostly a problem by nintendo self. but in a min its solved then. I get Rearly kiked off from play, I only get kicked off if lots of others quiting or have very very bad internet.
And yes i am online at this moment. (playing a nother game. but checking my wii u friendlist and friend message every minute.
Kind regards,

Aquila Ezio

Full Squid
NNID
Tha_Aquila_Ezio
Hello everyone i am stil looking for players that wants to make a clan or want me in there clan if they find me good enough.

I was thinking about the name of or clan like: IKS international Killer Squids.
if you like it and are a serieus player. then Add me to your wii u i will check everyday my message on my wii u.
You can find my information abouve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom