• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

[CLOSED] Team Nautika is looking for players to start a team and a community in preparation for Splatoon 3!

aster

Inkling
The project was cancelled due to multiple reasons, one of them being the existence of multiple community servers dedicated to helping players find a team and introducing them into the competitive world. The server and the brand will be undergoing maintenance to achieve some other goal in the future. Thanks to everyone who joined or showed interest in joining and sorry for the late replies.

теам лаuтικа - лтκ

Are you planning on getting Splatoon 3 as soon as it launches?
Are you still playing Splatoon 2 in order to practice and avoid rust before the new game drops?
Team Nautika wants to start a community and put together a team that can participate in different competitions, and we're looking for players like you!

An old competitive team from the days of Splatoon for Wii U is trying to make a comeback before the release of the latest installment. Although our previous Discord server was used only for team communication and discussion, we have changed our formula, and now we're looking for multiple members and friends to join the server.
It doesn't matter if you are only interested in competing or if you're just trying to enjoy casual matches and making new friends, we will be happy to have you with us.

Our current Discord server will allow you to:
➔ Look for games
➔ Find people to squad with or to start your own competitive team
➔ Discuss competitive strategies and builds with the community
➔ Chat with other members about all things Splatoon
...and much more!

We just finished setting up the server and we are interested in finding our first batch of founding members.
We won't be entering any competitions yet, but as the server continues to grow and we manage to get more members, we will be focusing more on competing and hosting in-house events, and maybe some online tournaments from time to time.

For the time being, if you're still playing the game after multiple years, if you just picked it up after not playing for a long time, or even if you're just starting, please consider checking out what we've built for you. Everyone is welcome regardless of any rank or skill level.

Join the Discord server!

Feel free to spread the word and share the link around. We'll appreciate it a lot!

Last edited:

aster

Inkling
Bumping this thread to let everybody know that we're still looking for members to join our Discord server! We're playing Splatoon 2 almost every day, but it's still only a few of us in there. We're still not focusing on competitions or defining a roster just yet, so please consider joining just to make new friends and play with others before the release of the new game!

Octech

Inkling
NNID
KayOSs
Switch Friend Code
SW-7286-5926-7393
Wondering if I can join? Currently level 43

Yukari

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3585-0481-0715
can I have the link? I got kicked for no reason

purin

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0079-1157-5225
Bumping this thread to let everybody know that we're still looking for members to join our Discord server! We're playing Splatoon 2 almost every day, but it's still only a few of us in there. We're still not focusing on competitions or defining a roster just yet, so please consider joining just to make new friends and play with others before the release of the new game!
The link isn't working I believe ^^;

blackout

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3040-5617-9427
hi I'm looking for a team, and interested in joining. Could I have the link please

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom