• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Team NorthStar always looking for potential players~

PasteCat

Inkling
NNID
PasteCat

☆ Every Squid has potential! ☆

Greetings everyone, this is PasteCat of Team NorthStar. I wanted to try posting on the Squid Locator for a while, so here goes:

We're currently in the process of scouting for any potential Squids to come and join our family. We're a small, yet goofy bunch aiming to try our very best in the competitive scene, and create entertaining/informative content online.

We're searching for very specific player personalities/skills. Everyone will be considered, but anyone A - S rank will be preferred. Bonus points for any Sniper mains, or if you happen to live around the Greater Toronto Area.

If you feel like you're a fit, feel free to reply to the thread and you may be contacted for a potential gaming session. Discord and a decent microphone are absolutely required. Also, please post your main(s) and rank.

- PasteCat, www.Twitch.tv/PasteCat

SaphiraEpona

Inkling
NNID
pyu.li
Hi! I'm interested on joining! :) I'm an A rank currently, and I'm in the UTC/GMT+1 timezone. My main is the kelp splatterscope, and my second main is the Carbon Roller, but my playstyle with both tends to be offensive as I go for the kills. I can only play in weekends tho, and I can record and stream gameplays too. I can use discord, i just have to figure out how that works, and I can use microphone. If you still wanna give me a try, tell me :3

Last edited:

UBERU-5

Senpai in the sheets ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
NNID
SgtUBERUU
is it alright if i ask to be more of a backup ^^ my schedule is kinda funny, so i like to be more of a practice partner or buddy ;3

i'm S rank
i like to use splat charger, slosher, sploosh o matic, and octo replica ^^
my play style is kind of aggressive, even with the charger, but if you need me to be defensive then i surely can do that ;D

zetsubougirl

Inkling
NNID
zetsubougirl
Oh, I fit the GTA requirement lol
I can only play at nights due to work, and usually only for a few hours :/ (so kinda more like a backup kinda thing?) but if that's ok then I would like to join!
I'm currently A-, and I main Tentatek, Slosher/Deco, Dual Squelcher, (Neo)Sploosh-o-Matic, Aerosprays, but I would love to learn how to properly use chargers, too.
I mainly like to play defensively, and there's still lots I want to learn, so please treat me kindly~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom